dining room table

We are on jewel on 11/14/04 - will rccl honor a request for location of a table. we do not want to be in the middle of the tides dining room - would like to be on the sides near the window. does anyone know???

When you first board the ship look on your sign and sail card for your dining assignment. Head directly to the dining room to see where your table is located. If you are not happy where it is then find where the Matre d' is going to be and get in line for a request to change your table. A lot of people will be changing their times because they requested late and got early or the other way around. I dont see where your request may be a problem.

Did you ask your agent to put that request in for you? As it is a request and not guaranteed.

Is there a reason you dont want to be in the middle??

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Sorry - I didn't respond to your other questions - our agent did request early seating however I did not request a location - are you saying he can also request this??? We are thinking if we are off to the sides it may be a little more quiet. On Majesty we were off to the side near the window and it seemed to work for us - just a thing!! Not really a terribly big deal.

Thanks again!

It doesnt hurt to ask this of your agent. Like requesting early seating--its a request..not guaranteed.

I have sat up in the balconies of dining rooms and off to the side. Last cruise we were on the main floor towards the middle and we preferred that so much more. We saw everything happening around us. Yes, it is so much more busier with the hussle and bustle.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived