Vgt and flr question.

amscene1

There was a similar question posted on another Disney-centric board that I frequent within the past week. The general consensus is that it has happened but it is pretty rare.

I'd go with the PP's suggestion to make a decision about the current offering and grab it before it goes away.

As above, I have personally seen a VGT rate drop TWICE over about 2 years. Never noticed an FLR drop after announced.

So yes, it happens and yes, it is very rare.

What happens frequently is that these rates come out and within a day or two are sold out and disappear. They can sometimes pop up again, but no promises on that. So if you see a rate that you want, grab it before it goes away.

Very rarely will you see the rates drop, it can happen however the issue is that alot of the discounts or rate drops you see with Disney have space limitations and then once they fill, the rate is gone. I actually check the Disney page every night watching for drops and then let my contacts know about it. You have to be quick when you see them, also one hint, the FLR rates come out on Mondays.