Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Conversations > Lose Before You Cruise

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Lose Before You Cruise A place for cruisers to share their stories of how to lose weight before a cruise. Virtual snacks allowed, but only in small quantities.

Old January 7th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default New to this board.....tip for drinking water on ship

Hi everyone. Have never been on this board so sorry if this is redundant. I have lost 60 pounds over the last 2 years (eating less, excercising more.......I love chocolate and will not give it up!). One thing I don't like is the empty calories in drinks. Even on the ship.......lemonade, ice tea (I need sugar in it-don't like the sweeteners); I'd rather use the calories on something yummy! Anyway, I was at Wal-Mart the other day and found individual packets of sugarfree rasberry ice and peach tea that you just add to water. I'm planning on bringing these one my cruise to flavor the water. I love water, but sometimes need some flavor. I don't drink enough soda (diet, of course) to buy a soda card. Thought I'd pass this along...............

Old January 7th, 2005, 08:25 AM
5,000+ Club

Thanks for the tip!!! Great one!