Coral Gardens/Rum Point

marydz

Hello everyone!

I was wondering what everyone's opinion was regarding which is better Rum Point or Coral Gardens? I am trying to decide which tour with the stingrays to take for my upcoming Conquest cruise. Also, if I choose Rum Point, will there be time for some shopping also? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mary

Carnival Conquest (Dec. 2005)

Carnival Legend (2005)

Carnival Legend (2004)

Carnival Victory (2002)

Hello everyone!

I was wondering what everyone's opinion was regarding which is better Rum Point or Coral Gardens? I am trying to decide which tour with the stingrays to take for my upcoming Conquest cruise. Also, if I choose Rum Point, will there be time for some shopping also? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mary

Carnival Conquest (Dec. 2005)

Carnival Legend (2005)

Carnival Legend (2004)

Carnival Victory (2002)

Hi Mary, you should have time to do shopping in Georgetown if you do decide to go to Rum Point. There are tons of shops located right in the general area of the pier, including rum, rum cakes, tshirts, jewelers (is there anything else anyway?!).

Haven't been to Coral Gardens, so I can't help you. But if you haven't read my thread "Rum Point, don't miss it", take a few minutes to read through it, it may help you with your decision.

Have an awesome trip!

Michelle

Rum Point is a beach; Coral Gardens (and Barrier Reef and Aquarium and others) are snorkel locations near Stingray Sandbar.

Stingray trips that include a snorkel stop usually go to one of those and these trips take 2-3 hours.

Rum Point takes up most of the day.

Nativeways Rays, Reef and Rum Point is the only tour I know that includes all.

Archived