What other ships will be in port

Star- Gazer

Can anyone help me with the website for finding out what cruise ships may be in a Mediterranean port on a particular day in Summer of 2005? Since it looks like a banner year for cruising in these waters it would be helpful to know what competition we might be facing in hiring tours.Thanks, Bill

Hi LeeAnn

We're leaving from Venice on the Rotterdam on May 19, and I'm trying to find out from which pier we are leaving - do you know a site that would indicate that? I've tried the venice port site, and it has a restricted access... maybe you would know of another site??

thanks!

I'm relatively sure that the Rotterdam will be in the main dock area which is near the Piazzo Roma. They let smaller ships dock south of St Marks but I believe all the bigger cruise ships use the main port area. It can hold, if memory and my pictures are correct, 4 large cruise ships.

I tried the link for the cruise port and got to the same point you did where it is user id and password protected for the cruise schedules although I'm not sure why that is done.

Sorry I can't help any more than that. You might try emailing HAL's customer service and see if they can tell which of the docks the Rotterdam will be at.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived