Favorite drink

jkneern

Miami vice is actually a pina colada and a strawberry daqurie. I really liked the bloody marys. And if you want to get adventurous ask for a tokyo tea. Basically a long island, but it has six different alcohols...heres the kicker (it has no mixers) its just straight liquer but its good!! Also the mango swirl is good. Oh and dont forget to try the cruiser

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is a mango swirl and a blue motorcycle? Haven't tried those. I've done all the coladas and daiquiri's not a big fan of frozen drinks prefer them on the rocks.

The mango swirl is a mango daiquiri and a piña colada... So it's of course a frozen drink. If you are looking for something on the rocks the blue motorcycle is the way to go. I didn't find out they had these till the last day ( could have been a good thing! Haha) here is a picture of what one looks like and what is in it!! Hope that helps us!! ImageUploadedByForums1413862837.861247.jpg.25dd5fbb5356650c4204e5ca8ee6057d.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1413862851.959091.jpg.8d80d0f111119b04531adca6dec5fb7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a helpful link with recipes of Carnival Drinks, if you look at the side you can choose a drink and see whats in it and a picture

http://www.***********/info/carnival-cruise-lines/beverage-recipes/

SORRY, link is not working not sure why. its great though I got a lot of ideas on what to try

Edited by lele100

I am all about the frozen drinks! One of my new faves is the Twilight Zone previously mentioned, and I also liked the Fresh Italian (though not frozen).

If the ship has a Blue Iquana bar, my favorite there is the Chipotle Pineapple Passion Margarita....yum!