Luxury low capacity catamaran - Princess - St Kitts, Barbadoes, Antigua or St Lucia

kenzie

We are considering our excursions and need advice, want a catamaran day -very important that not high capacity as would prefer premium cost for low occupancy and 5* facility, beach day (with facilities such as chairs/shade/bathroom facilities), maybe snorkelling, best shopping , activity day to maybe include jet skis or zip line but we also have 2 mature in party who would not participate but we would want to include them in our day.

Thanks for any contributions

I was in St.Kitts in January/February at the Marriott and did an all day catamaran sail. The boat was very nice but there are no 5* beaches and facilities for any of the catamaran companies on that island. St. Kitts remains very undeveloped due to the lack of gorgeous water and very poor beaches there. I used Marriott points for my entire stay so it was a cheap trip for me,but would not go back there even if it was free due to the poor water and sand. The island itself is very pretty but that's not enough to want to return. Save your catamaran trip for another island.

It's been a few years since we took this excursion, but we always used to book with the Silvermoon in Barbados when we visited. Very low passenger count onboard (12-15 if I remember correctly) and it was like an afternoon living the old show 'lifestyles of the rich and famous', as you felt you were on your own private catamaran, with a great attentive crew and no crowds. Great food also, and plenty of wonderful frozen drinks.

Low capacity sail/snorkel cat at Barbados is Silver Moon Deluxe, capacity 12. The also have a larger cat, with 25 capacity.

Their link isn't working this morning. Maybe due to maintenance. URL is:

silvermoonbarbados

Eli's Eco Tour at Antiqua is also capacity controlled.

http://www.adventureantigua.com/tour.html

Thank you my choices are Silver moon @ $92 with 24 places, Calabaza with 12 @$100 and Barbados cruise excursions @ $80 with 24 places. Any recommendations to help me decide which to book.

Really appreciate help.

Archived