Itinerary Challenge

Which itinerary is your favourite?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which itinerary is your favourite?

• Croatian Classics
    • Grecian Legends
    • The Italian Job
    • Mediterranean Secrets
    • Undiscovered Aegean

Not done one of these for a while, so I thought I would. :)

5 itineraries, choose your favourite. They're all from summer 2015:

Croatian Classics

Dubrovnik - At Sea - Rovinj - Venice - Trieste - Zadar - Split - Dubrovnik

Grecian Legends

Dubrovnik - At Sea - Katakolon - Corinth (Athens) - Itea (Delphi) - Corfu Town - Kotor - Dubrovnik

The Italian Job

Corfu Town - At Sea - Trapani - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Naples - Lipari - Crotone - Corfu Town

Mediterranean Secrets

Palma - At Sea - Elba - La Spezia (Florence & Portofino) - Sanremo (Monaco) - Sete (Carcassonne) - Tarragona - Palma

Undiscovered Aegean

Marmaris - At Sea - Thessaloniki - Kavala - Chios - Izmir - Patmos Town - Marmaris

Vote will close next Monday.

Wow two polls at the same time.:rolleyes:

There are a lot of new ports for me.

I must get a new brochure, though to be honest I'm a bit cruised and holidayed (is this a word?:confused:) out at the moment.

Think I'll choose Croatia.:)...........though may take a closer look at Aegean;)

While I love Croatia and am keen to see more of it, I voted for my first love, Italy and Mediterranean Secrets. La Spezia gets my vote every time.

I did vote for Croatia but only after much soul searching as anything which would allow me to go back to the Cinque Terre (or Santorini) tends to cloud my judgement!!!!!! ;)

I did vote for Croatia but only after much soul searching as anything which would allow me to go back to the Cinque Terre (or Santorini) tends to cloud my judgement!!!!!! ;)

I found this one the most difficult of Sailaway's polls. It is a real teaser ;)

It would appear we are all on the same wavelength here - Venice and Dubrovnik - together with Kotor takes some beating. All three are very easily accessible, no coach travel involved, giving you lots of time to explore - in the case of Kotor, perhaps a climb up to the fortifications.

okay?? I have gone for the one that includes naples....not because i like naples particularly much (i dont)....but would love to go back to pompeii

(sadly) I have never been to venice, kotor, dubrovnik or cofu, might have to rectify that;)

okay?? I have gone for the one that includes naples....not because i like naples particularly much (i dont)....but would love to go back to pompeii

(sadly) I have never been to venice, kotor, dubrovnik or cofu, might have to rectify that;)

Oh you should geo - quite special with every port having something really special to offer. Start planning! ;)

We did the Adriatic itinerary lady summer and enjoyed every port.

We went very much for beach rather than culture.

In Kotor, we went to the beach at Portoroz which was fantastic.

In Venice, we took the ship's taxi to the centre (excellent commentary), then walked, stopped for refreshments then lunch, took a gondola ride, and did some cheap shopping.

In Sibernik we walked around a very interesting cemetery (honest, and it had great views of Majesty), then a very nice lunch.

In Dubrovnik, we had a couple of hours at a beach resort before heading into town and up into the mountain in the cable car.

Kotor was an amazing sail in. I stayed on board with a poorly child while the others climbed up the mountain to the small chapel.

Corfu was souvenir shopping and lunch. Too hot for anything out of the shade.

Sailaway, do you have an email address that I can contact you on regarding the Island Escape? I have some very credible rumours that I want to run past you. :D

Oooo, intrigue.:rolleyes::D:D

Sailaway, do you have an email address that I can contact you on regarding the Island Escape? I have some very credible rumours that I want to run past you. :D

Sorry RR, not got an email address I can put on here. Last time I did that with the blog email address I used and it got hacked. :(

But your info intrigues me... :rolleyes: :D