Unique rooms

lbow2006

We've had this cabin twice on the Pride. The balcony is FANTASTIC!!! We already have her booked again for 2016! :D

Isn't it just awesome! That was our first cruise and man I hope we didn't spoil ourselves for anything less, haha. :)

2485 Dream Class Deluxe Ocean View ( and a couple others on that deck)

the staff stairway is taking part of one stateroom, so they combine two rooms as one. You get an ocean view, two windows, shape of an L with the bed in the shorter end of the L lets say. You enter the room cant see the bed area, and you actually have 1.5 staterooms for hte price of one

have stayed in a couple of suites and every bit as big.. for an oceanview price

These pictures give an idea, notice the two windows which face you as you walk in the door so you have a full oceanview with no bed in it in that section, then to the left, the half room where the bed is...

DSCN43277.jpg

DSCN43933.jpg

Have this room booked on upcoming Breeze cruise! Really wanted to try a cove balcony. However...when I saw this unique cabin available for less money and so much extra space (including the extra half bath!) I easily "settled" for this room instead of the cove!

Have this room booked on upcoming Breeze cruise! Really wanted to try a cove balcony. However...when I saw this unique cabin available for less money and so much extra space (including the extra half bath!) I easily "settled" for this room instead of the cove!

Definitely looks like a great deal. :)

LOL, I was planning on mentioning this room when I saw this thread. Had this room in September 2013 on the Breeze and loved it. One great benefit, since it is aft, you get a lot of exercise and never feel guilty about stopping by that ice cream machine :)

I also had room 9202 on the Glory, but when it was just a 4J. I get a chuckle when I look at my cruise history and it is listed as a CS - I wish!!

Hey Eeyore Lover...

Glad to hear you loved this room. I am thrilled to take advantage of one of the great secret 'get it if you can' cabins. When I booked over the phone with Carnival and requested that particular cabin, the rep said "Ooh, I see you have done your homework!" Darn right!

This cruise will be my BFF and me. I didn't want to share one bath between us. Now we don't have to. Yay! One question that I hope you can answer. The second bathroom has a small sink and half tub with shower. This I know from previous posters pictures. I'm wondering if the sink in the half bath has shelves on one side that go up from the sink to store makeup/toiletries? In every picture I have seen posted of that half bath...the left hand side of the sink is not visible. Just hoping there are shelves there.

Hope you can help. Thanks in advance:)

LOL, I was planning on mentioning this room when I saw this thread. Had this room in September 2013 on the Breeze and loved it. One great benefit, since it is aft, you get a lot of exercise and never feel guilty about stopping by that ice cream machine :)

I also had room 9202 on the Glory, but when it was just a 4J. I get a chuckle when I look at my cruise history and it is listed as a CS - I wish!!

I had the oversized oceanview on hold yesterday for our cruise on the Breeze, but my husband wasn't willing to stay on deck 2. :(

Unique to the Spirit Class ships are the 4k cabins. We love them.

You pay inside prices but you get an obstructed balcony cabin minus the balcony. There are a lot of pictures posted of them.

They have the balcony doors that open so you get plenty of light and air and if you get one between the lifeboats you get a nice slice of view. :D

I've heard the elusive 9B rooms behind the elevators on Spirit class ships are pretty special. Big balcony and extra room inside because of the location of the door gives them (almost) suite-like space for balcony money. We have 6279 booked for next April on the Pride, and we'll get to see for ourselves. :D

Really like the Spirit Class ships.

4K's - Love these 'Insides'. We usually try and get 4140, but had to book 4148 for our cruise aboard Pride in 2016, as someone else booked my cabin :eek:

9B's - Awesome cabin !! :D 6279 is almost square shaped, and sleeps 4. The passengers in the Upper Bunk and on the converted sofa have their own window to look out (in addition to the large window and balcony door combo), and a dresser of their own to use. We have sailed in this cabin on Miracle 2x, and would do so again if we required 4 in a cabin.

Opie051699...Enjoy 6279 !

Edited by K&P Luv2Cruise

6234 Legend is a modified handicap cabin with the 3 cabin long balcony. The really unique part of this cabin was trying to turn on the shower. The room steward, asst. housekeeping dir., housekeeping director all made attempts to figure out the rube goldberg doohickey in the shower and after 20 minutes finally figured out how to turn it on!

6234 Legend is a modified handicap cabin with the 3 cabin long balcony. The really unique part of this cabin was trying to turn on the shower. The room steward, asst. housekeeping dir., housekeeping director all made attempts to figure out the rube goldberg doohickey in the shower and after 20 minutes finally figured out how to turn it on!

Ah similar to our room 7258 on Legend except ours wasn't a modified cabin. Is the shower in that room different to turn on? :)

5340 and 5341 on the Sunshine appear to be unique ocean suites with a separate living area. I have one booked for May 2015. I hope it was the right choice. Anyone got any pictures/comments on these rooms?

I tried to post link but it didn't work....

Go to Carnivals website. Explore, our ships. Pick the Sunshine and then scroll down and pick "See our deck plans". Then scroll down and type the stateroom. There is a 360 view and floor plan. Looks like a GREAT room.

Edited by yodii

I tried to post link but it didn't work....

Go to Carnivals website. Explore, our ships. Pick the Sunshine and then scroll down and pick "See our deck plans". Then scroll down and type the stateroom. There is a 360 view and floor plan. Looks like a GREAT room.

Thanks! I hope it's as great as it looks!

• 9 months later...

We have 2444 booked on the Triumph for our upcoming Mother Daughter Thanksgiving cruise. 62 more days and ill let you know how it is. Its one of those big 1As (upper/lower)with 2 windows. 2445 is on the opposite of the ship and is the same layout.

Edited by DobberDog

I have room 6484 booked for the Dream, and it's a L shaped balcony cabin in the back of the ship. there is no couch in this balcony cabin, but the balcony is the length of 2 balcony's. It a standard balcony I think it was 4A, but twice as big balcony. when you come in the door you can't see the bed, the bed is facing the windows so you can lay in bed and watch the ocean. You can look it up on the deck plans. Not too many of this shaped cabin on the dream class ships. We spend lots of time on the balcony and Hubby is looking forward to this balcony because it also has a lounger along with the 2 chairs and table.

I have room 6484 booked for the Dream, and it's a L shaped balcony cabin in the back of the ship. there is no couch in this balcony cabin, but the balcony is the length of 2 balcony's. It a standard balcony I think it was 4A, but twice as big balcony. when you come in the door you can't see the bed, the bed is facing the windows so you can lay in bed and watch the ocean. You can look it up on the deck plans. Not too many of this shaped cabin on the dream class ships. We spend lots of time on the balcony and Hubby is looking forward to this balcony because it also has a lounger along with the 2 chairs and table.

category 8A not 4A oops:D