heated loungers in spa and Thalassotherapy Pool

themnms

For the first time we just used the Spa pass on the NCL Pearl and loved it..I t was our first NCL and the spa was the highlight...Anyone know of other spas similar to this one with the T pool and thermo suites? It can be any lines as I think we might now be on the great SPA of the seas hunt!!

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Any carnival ships with a Cloud 9 spa have both of these features. We had a spa cabin on the Carnival Splendor and it was absolute bliss, loved stepping outside of my room and being in the spa! It was very quiet and private.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone have an updated list of which ships have thalassotherapy pools and heated loungers? We will be on NCL Jade in January and have already bought our spa passes, but I'm looking forward to booking our next cruise! :)

• 6 months later...

I have been in the Rainforest Room on the Disney Dream - wonderful. The heated loungers (10 of them) were very toasty warm. The heated loungers were inside facing forward and looking out to sea. Just outside and in front of the heated loungers were 2 hot tubs. There were 4 ( I think) scented showers and 3 (I think) sauna/steam room options. I stumbled onto this area on embarkation day and got a cruise-long pass. I went everyday and enjoyed it immensely. I did not want to leave it! The heated loungers each have a small reading light attached. I would recommend this.

On the Royal Princess I signed up for the cruise-long pass to the Enclave at the Lotus Spa. It was inside, with no view outside. This was a dark, wet room with a hydrotheraphy pool, 8 heated loungers, 2 (I think) sauna/steam room options, 2 or 3 scented showers and 2 single water beds.

The pool was nice, the heated loungers were barely heated if at all, the steam rooms were nice and the 2 single water beds were not comfortable and I have no idea why they were put there. This Enclave was noisy and there was no sense of privacy. I do not recommend the Enclave on the Royal Princess.

We are booked on the Celebrity Reflection and have an Aqua Class cabin so we can use the Persian Garden. I would love to hear anyone's opinion of this spa.

Hope this is helpful.