NCL Epic May 7, 2011 LGBT group

juliotom

Hi guys. Looks like Darrell and I will be joining you. We weren't too sure if it was just the itinerary itself, but being on The Epic...How can we refuse!!

We're going to book after we get off of or NCL cruise at the end of January....we want to wait and get our $250.00 future cruise credit on that cruise to apply towards this one in May.

In the meantime we will keep our eyes on the price/availabilty and may just decide to book it beforehand!

Either way, we will be on the ship when it sets sail. Looking forward to spending time with you guys again!

Allen

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys !

We will be on this cruise, from Miami to Barcelona. And we'll stay 4 more days on the Epic, just after the transatlantic.

Already done the previous transatlantic (from Southampton to New York) last june, where the Bliss lounge was a gay bar every evening at 7PM ;-) The FOD crown was astounding ! It could be the same this time !

Cheers,

CC&JP

Hi guys,

Nice to see that you will be joining us aboard The Epic.

We also did a Transatlantic cruise last spring (NCL Sun)and meet a terrific bunch of guys as well. Every evening before dinner we would take over the Havana Club, turning it into our little gay corner of the ship. Some of us are joining up to do this cruise again and look foward to meeting another good group to spend some time with.

Allen and Darrell

Julio and Tom and CC&JP,

Seems like there are 2 Gay/Lesbian threads for this cruise. There are a few more guys on the other one so maybe we should abandon this one and move over to the link that I've placed below.

Better to keep all the guys on one page instead of two different areas.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1231311&highlight=epic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be on the May 7th crossing and looking forward to meeting all of you guys. I am traveling alone, staying in The Studios (have been on Epic 2ce already). I hope to meet you all the first evening wherever our special gathering is planned... William

PS: I will also be on Epic for its Fall west-bound crossing.:cool:

Archived