Taxi cost to Port Canaveral

vacruzer007

We just took the Carnival shuttle bus from the airport for $35 per person or you can do the round trip for $70. you can even just show up at the counter and get they put it on your sail and sign account.... pretty slick.

cool, I was wondering if I can walk up to the counter and pay.. Great!!

thanks everyone!

Yes you can and when we did the Ecstacy cruise and used this service (the carnival shuttle bus). We showed up at the counter, got our tickets, got on the bus and left within 5 min. It is a nice relaxing ride to the port with cool scenery (we saw some big gators just sitting sunning themselves right by the road :eek::cool:). I was impressed with the shuttle there.

Hi

ouch!

Thanks for the heads up.. Guess i'll be looking into the shuttle :)

hi---the shuttle service--we all use for port canaveral is----called---park n cruise---located on merrit is---call---321--4542500---rate ---$6.99. Per day-- you have to call and make reservations--we found it right on cruise critic----at the heading--when you begin to open these discussions------irene and john----happy sailing--

Does anyone about how much a cab ride is to Port Canaveral from Orlando airport?

Too much. The ride is about an hour.

We rented a Budget car. We picked it up at MCO, kept it overnight. The next morning DH dropped oldest DS and me and all our luggage at the port, then he and youngest DS returned it at the Budget building. There was a complimentary shuttle to the port.

Archived