allure character dining reservation

I can't find a place in pre-cruise planner where i can reserve a spot for the character breakfast dining. i looked under specialty dining but didn't see it as an option. does that mean it's full?

also we picked MTD and do we have to make a reservation pre-cruise every night? can we just show up the day at anytime we want?

thanks.

Character dining opened up with entertainment for us on Oasis. If you're able to book shows and it's not showing then it's probably full. It will be under specialty dining when it does become available.

You don’t need reservations. When you get to the dining room entrance there will be two lines. One for people with reservations and one for those without. You may need to wait a little longer without reservations but I have never seen a very long wait and most of the time there never was a wait at all. If you have reservations about the same time each night you’re more likely to have the same waiter and table every night but if you come at all different times you will get whatever table is available at the time.

Archived