Email for NCL CEO?

rio123

Tried that email and got a non deliverable reply anyone else have a clue?

I just called NCL and asked about Mr. Sheehan's email address. I was then directed to call the customer relations dept. That lady said she doesn't have it, but that to contact him, she said to write to the main offices at

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, FL 33126

I asked if there was a phone number to reach him, and she gave me the main office number.

305-436-4000

Just to let you know< I did write him a letter about 3 months ago, and guess what? I never got a response..I wasn't particularly happy. I have written to NCL on several occassions, sometimes with complaints, sometimes questions and often praising someone or the entire company, I would say hearing back has been about 50/50.

Nita

Just to let you know< I did write him a letter about 3 months ago, and guess what? I never got a response..I wasn't particularly happy. I have written to NCL on several occassions, sometimes with complaints, sometimes questions and often praising someone or the entire company, I would say hearing back has been about 50/50.

Nita

Thats a great way to conduct a buisness!!!!, you would think you would get a reply

I have contacted both Mr Sheehan and Colin Veitch in the past and received a direct response from one, and a call from the office, from the other. One was due to me being upset, the other to offer my positive impression.

Al

It KSheehan@ncl.com, I used it in December and received a call back the next day from his executive assistant.

Nita I'm very suprised you did not get a response. My DH wrote a letter 2 weeks ago after we got back from our Pearl Jan 25th-Feb 1st cruise. It wasnt a complaint letter in fact overwhelmingly positive I just made a few suggestions and was expecting nothing. Today we received a response with a little something for our trouble. I was actually really suprised because like I said I didnt want or expect anything. But hey never look a gift horse in the mouth I am thankful for their generousity

It KSheehan@ncl.com, I used it in December and received a call back the next day from his executive assistant.

Nita I'm very suprised you did not get a response. My DH wrote a letter 2 weeks ago after we got back from our Pearl Jan 25th-Feb 1st cruise. It wasnt a complaint letter in fact overwhelmingly positive I just made a few suggestions and was expecting nothing. Today we received a response with a little something for our trouble. I was actually really suprised because like I said I didnt want or expect anything. But hey never look a gift horse in the mouth I am thankful for their generousity

and I was surprised. There have been three times I can think of, all within the past couple of years. One, I can sorta understand; it was a combination of my mistake and thiers. Had they responded they may have had to admit fault and we all know that can lead to a law suit, as if I would sue..I don't think so. The last time I was really disappointed. I expected at least a letter saying, sorry, there is nothing we can do..As I said, I really think, sometimes NCL falls down when it comes to communication...

NIta

Archived