Norwegian Epic Spa prices

farmgirl63

Hello! Any recent Norwegian Epic cruisers happen to have current pricing for spa services? I know they offer "specials" during the cruise but would like to give some spa credit to an upcoming cruise couple and would like to know roughly what they will get for the $$$$ given.

Thanks for the info!

Here are some basic prices:

Swedish - $119 for 50 minutes

Elemis Deep Tissue - $129 for 50 minutes

Aroma Stone Therapy - $149 for 50 minutes, $195 for 75 minutes

I can't believe how many different things are on this list in the categories of facials, massages, couples services, men's services, botox, teeth whitening, waxing, makeup, nails, hair styling, etc.

I just went on the ship last week. I was looking forward to taking advantage of spa specials. On other cruise lines I found there to be different specials almost daily delivered with your dailies each night. Not on this ship. The same special was listed every day. You had a choice of three spa services out of I think five and it was around $129 I think. I saw no others, there might have been if you called but nothing advertised:(

• 3 months later...
What a crock! Same thing on Disney Dream. You pay all that $ for a service & can't even use the spa that day. Ridiculous!

You can get a special rate... Might be wrong but I think if you have a treatment for either $10 or $15 you get the access to the spa... Bear in mind a usual day is $30 so it is quite a reduction.

I just went on the ship last week. I was looking forward to taking advantage of spa specials. On other cruise lines I found there to be different specials almost daily delivered with your dailies each night. Not on this ship. The same special was listed every day. You had a choice of three spa services out of I think five and it was around $129 I think. I saw no others, there might have been if you called but nothing advertised:(

Plus the 18% mandatory gratuity, plus the strong suggestion for an additional gratuity, plus the sales pitch for expensive products.

Plus the 18% mandatory gratuity, plus the strong suggestion for an additional gratuity, plus the sales pitch for expensive products.

I don't tolerate that sales pitch stuff. The first time I ever had a massage on a cruise line all they did was try to sell me stuff. It was definitely not relaxing! Ever since then, I write on the bottom of that form they give you to fill out "NO SALES" -and, so far, they have respected that.

From the Member Reviews section of CC, reviewer "queenl" posted a link to her Spa price list from last April (2011) in her review:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/queenl3/Norwegian%20Epic%20spa%20list/Spapricelist.jpg

I'm sure prices have gone up, but it gives you a little idea. Thanks for posting that queenl :D

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=81543

What a crock! Same thing on Disney Dream. You pay all that $ for a service & can't even use the spa that day. Ridiculous!

Two different things. Two different prices. Your choice on what, or what not, to do. Good news is you asked here first and can plan accordingly. :)

Yes, I am glad I know but that doesn't make it much better. T pay $120 for a massage plus gratuity and then to not be able to use the spa facilities while there for your massage is really just dumb. But it seems to be the way all of the spas are now so I guess they figure they can get away with it, so why not?

Archived