Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendation

DnR

My husband and I are staying at the Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach on North Atlantic Ave. and are looking to have a nice dinner the evening before our cruise. We don't mind paying good money for good food. We would like something that is on the beach, maybe outside dining, but we really want good food. It should also be fairly close to the hotel or a short cab ride (not sure how expensive cabs are).

Recommendations?

My husband and I are staying at the Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach on North Atlantic Ave. and are looking to have a nice dinner the evening before our cruise. We don't mind paying good money for good food. We would like something that is on the beach, maybe outside dining, but we really want good food. It should also be fairly close to the hotel or a short cab ride (not sure how expensive cabs are).

Recommendations?

The place on the pier, can't think of the name right now but has good food.

Recommendations?

We ate at Coconuts on the Beach www.coconutsonthebeach.com

and loved it. There was inside dining and outside and it is on the beach. We had a rental car so were able to drive. In a quaint part of town with some shopping if I remember right. Have fun.

We ate at Fishlips Bar and Grill. It is at the port and has outside seating. I had the Fishlip Tacos made with the seared ahi tuna and they were outstanding. We also stayed at the Comfort Inn and it was not that far of a drive.

We ate at Fishlips Bar and Grill. It is at the port and has outside seating. I had the Fishlip Tacos made with the seared ahi tuna and they were outstanding. We also stayed at the Comfort Inn and it was not that far of a drive.

We ate at Fish Lips too! I wouldn't call it fine dining, but it was good food. The best part was watching the RCCL ship leave the port (I think it was the Monarch???)

Maggie

Your location provides you many choices, you can go south and come across Coconuts on the beach, as well as many other options. You can go north and there's the pier, which has several different restaurants from casual to dressy. Or go north to the port where you will also find many choices (several mentioned here).

My top choice/recommendation would be Rusty's at the port, hands down.

My top recommendation to NOT visit would be Millikens at the port. They crowd them in, it will look tempting, but the service is absolutely awful!

If we wanted to go on a Friday and eat somewhere and watch the ships leave the port, what would be a good place? Are there usually many ships in P.C. on a Friday. Would be nice to find a good place and have an early dinner and drinks and watch the ships.

Claudia

If we wanted to go on a Friday and eat somewhere and watch the ships leave the port, what would be a good place? Are there usually many ships in P.C. on a Friday. Would be nice to find a good place and have an early dinner and drinks and watch the ships.

Claudia

You would want one of the port restaurants - Rusty's (highly recommended), Fishlips or Grills. There is also Millikens', but I do not recommend there. And you want to be there before 4. Not sure how many ships on a Friday tho.

Archived