Riveira Penthouse Suites 11018 and 11029

Kidson

Anyone been in any of the above two suites - are both OK - any reson not to book in any one for a particular reson - any one better than the other for a particukar reason??

Would welcome comments and suggestions - Many thanks

Being near the elevator is a plus for us, as we often run back to the room to fetch one thing or another, so I'd pick 11018

Do you hear any noise early morning or late at night with persons cleaning and moving chairs etc on the deck above?

Do you hear any noise early morning or late at night with persons cleaning and moving chairs etc on the deck above?

LOL, for me to answer that, you would first have to define the word "any" as you mean it.

12822.jpg

Beside that, both of the cabins which you asked about are on deck 11, so being below the pool-deck would not be a reason for picking one over the other.

PS The lounge chairs are light and aluminum. ;)

Definition of any:

in whatever quantity or number, great or small; some: e.g Do you have any butter?

From what I can see 11018 appears to be under the Cullinary centre - so unlikely to be any noise there early am or late pm?

From my perspective these kinds of questions result in lots of different answers.

I can't speak to your specific question since we haven't been in those rooms, but we've been in one of the aft OC rooms on Marina and liked it well enough to book it again for our two upcoming cruises. We weren't bothered by noises from above although leaving port was incredibly noisy ... but others have said they were. I'm not particularly a light sleeper, so I wonder why they heard noise above where we didn't.

Likewise, when we were in 8008 on the brand new R5 (now Nautica) we occasionally heard "furniture moving" sounds from above in the morning but not enough to bother us. Others have complained vociferously about those noises ... Might it make a difference that when we were in that room the ship had only sailed for 20 days, whereas now it's been sailing for 17 years?

So I wonder who one listens to in response to a question about "noise" heard in a specific cabin. If you have differing opinions, which ones count?

It maybe similar to who likes which restaurant ...

Just saying ...

Mura