Carnival Splendor Dec 3, 2013 Cruise - Who else is going?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:46 AM.
6,512 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Hi. I'm Scooter from NYC. I'm sailing solo and would love to meet other family on board. Cheers!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival: Dream, Splendor(6), Conquest, Victory (4), Liberty, Freedom (2), Glory (2), Miracle(2), Holiday, Valor, Triumph (3),Breeze, Ecstasy. Total: 26 cruises
NCL: Norway, Leeward (2), Star (3), Sun, Jewel (3), Gem (3), Spirit (2), Epic, Dawn, Breakaway. Total: 18 cruises
Celebrity: Zenith, Galaxy, Century (2), Mercury, Millennium (4), Constellation (2), Summit(2). Total: 13 cruises
RCCL: Brilliance (2), Vision (2), Enchantment (4), Voyager (2), Liberty (2), Navigator (2), Explorer (2), Majesty, Monarch(2), Jewel, Mariner, Independence, Freedom, Legend, Grandeur. Total: 25 cruises
Princess: Grand (2), Caribbean (2), Crown (2), Diamond, Dawn, Ruby. Total: 9 cruises
Cunard: QM2 (4). Total: 4 cruises
Renaissance: R2. Total: 1 cruise
Holland-America: Maasdam, Zaandam, Zuiderdam, Eurodam, Rotterdam. Total: 5 cruises
MSC-Divina. Total: 1 cruise
Grand Total: 94
cruises
Livingston, NJ
6 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Hi Scooter!
My wife, Lori, and I will be on board. Can't wait. We can certainly plan a time to meet.

-Maryanne
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

8/10 Carnival Victory - Southern Caribbean
11/08 Splendour of the Seas - Venice, Greece
9/08 Norwegian Spirit - Cruise to Nowhere
4/08 Carnival Fascination - Key West & Cozumel
10/05 Adventure of the Seas- Eastern Caribbean
4/05 ms Westerdam- Eastern Caribbean
6,512 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Originally posted by justmar6762
Hi Scooter!
My wife, Lori, and I will be on board. Can't wait. We can certainly plan a time to meet.

-Maryanne
Hey Maryanne! I just read your reply. Glad to know you'll be on the cruise. My friend just came back from the cruise and said that the LGBT meeting listed was at 11:00 pm.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival: Dream, Splendor(6), Conquest, Victory (4), Liberty, Freedom (2), Glory (2), Miracle(2), Holiday, Valor, Triumph (3),Breeze, Ecstasy. Total: 26 cruises
NCL: Norway, Leeward (2), Star (3), Sun, Jewel (3), Gem (3), Spirit (2), Epic, Dawn, Breakaway. Total: 18 cruises
Celebrity: Zenith, Galaxy, Century (2), Mercury, Millennium (4), Constellation (2), Summit(2). Total: 13 cruises
RCCL: Brilliance (2), Vision (2), Enchantment (4), Voyager (2), Liberty (2), Navigator (2), Explorer (2), Majesty, Monarch(2), Jewel, Mariner, Independence, Freedom, Legend, Grandeur. Total: 25 cruises
Princess: Grand (2), Caribbean (2), Crown (2), Diamond, Dawn, Ruby. Total: 9 cruises
Holland-America: Maasdam, Zaandam, Zuiderdam, Eurodam, Rotterdam. Total: 5 cruises
cruises
Livingston, NJ
6 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Wow. Well, we can always plan a back up day, time, and place to meet. Are you going to the general meet and greet? I think I saw that you were.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

8/10 Carnival Victory - Southern Caribbean
11/08 Splendour of the Seas - Venice, Greece
9/08 Norwegian Spirit - Cruise to Nowhere
4/08 Carnival Fascination - Key West & Cozumel
10/05 Adventure of the Seas- Eastern Caribbean
4/05 ms Westerdam- Eastern Caribbean
6,512 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Originally posted by justmar6762
Wow. Well, we can always plan a back up day, time, and place to meet. Are you going to the general meet and greet? I think I saw that you were.
Probably, if I don't forget.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
cruises