Carnival Legend Alaska Review - 9/1/15-9/8/15

Jota62

Hi everyone! I posted a review on the carnival forum, but thought I'd share it here. I'm a first time cruiser and had a great experience. I appreciated the reviews I read so much and loved looking through the pictures I thought I'd take the time to write one.

Here is the link to my review - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2259404

This was a great review. I have heard a lot of negativity toward Carnival, but everyone that I know personally who has sailed them has loved their time on the fun ships. I recommend this to anyone considering Carnival for Alaska or anyone who wants to see some AMAZING pictures. Wow, great photos!

I enjoyed this review - thanks for sharing your thoughts and your wonderful photos. We did Alaska with Carnival last year - a different cruise, since we did Tracy Arm instead of Glacier Bay and, due to Miracle's propulsion problems, missed Ketchikan. As you can see from my signature we've only sailed Carnival - I've always been happy with what they offer, and this cruise was no exception. However, I realize we've only scratched the surface of Alaska. If we're able to do it again, I think we'll book one of the one-way transits and add on Denali. And I'd love to see Glacier Bay....:cool: