Zaandam daily schedule

justice 1st

Would anyone sailing this summer on Zaandam to Alaska be willing to post one of the daily schedules when you return? I'd love to see when the different activities and services are available. Maybe it will help me wait 'til we go in August . . .

Then again, maybe it will make it even harder to wait! For goodness' sake, don't post a menu!

BALANCEOK: Please post the Zaandam schedule for all of us to view---we are also interested in what to expect and look forward to....:confused:

COCKYGOFFIN: What is your departure date?? We are on the July 24th sailing and can hardly wait!!

:D

justice 1st

A Goffin is a type of cockatoo (all white & about 12 inches tall). Ours thinks he's a dog since for the most part he barks vice talks. Not the brightest crayon in the box, but very lovable.

a1moty

We sail on the 31st of July. I also cannot wait. Really need this vacation!

balanceok

Please include me in you email. I have already sent you my address. Thanks...

More disappointing, I tried to post my review and the new boards won't accept a post of any size. I had to whittle it down to the last few paragraphs and leave out all the details.

Email me if you want the full review, although I have submitted it to the Review portion of Cruise Critic.

BALANCEOK:

Please email me your complete review...I am so eager for details---

Many thanks~~a1moty :rolleyes:

I need your email address in order to respond by email. Please note my email address above if you want to send it to me.

I'm happy to scan and email, but I don't know how to scan and post them on this board.

Send me your email address and I will be happy to email the scan

Please add me to your "mailing list". I will email you my email address. Thanks:)

Thanks, BalanceOK. I, too, emailed you. That will teach you to be 1st to cruise! As for all the rest of you, maybe one of you could post a menu when you return? I've lost 7 of the 10 pounds I want to lose before going (just so I can re-gain it, of course). I'm hungry, I tell you! Always hungry!

I wish you all wonderful, not-too-rainy, happy cruises!

Hi Florida Beach--

Are you going on the Zaandam this summer?? So far, there are only two of us on the July 24th cruise---Feel free to join us!!!:cool:

a1moty

I wish we would, but we will be in Alaska the first week of July. We live near port Canaveral, so Zaandam is on my list to try next. Thanks for the invitation :)

Balanceok--

Sorry to bug you again---did they have "theme night" on your cruise??

If so--what was the theme? Do we need to pack a crazy hat or Hawaiian shirt??

Also, what movies were playing in the theater on board?

Thanks so much for your willingness to share!!

A1moty

I need your email address in order to respond by email. Please note my email address above if you want to send it to me.

My email address is mminybear@aol.com.

We are going on our very first HAL on the Zaahdam and we are very excited. We need all the info we can get for our cruise.

Minybear

More disappointing, I tried to post my review and the new boards won't accept a post of any size. I had to whittle it down to the last few paragraphs and leave out all the details.

Email me if you want the full review, although I have submitted it to the Review portion of Cruise Critic.

Thanks for sending the Patters and Full Review. It's a nicely written review with enough details yet not overloaded. Zaandam will be next on our list for the next journey.

Thanks again for taking time to share :)

Archived