fake tan star

ang1684

Sorry can't answer that one either as I'm naturally olive skinned lol.

Rub it in, why don't ya Kezza! :p

Can't help either, but I'm curious if anyone can answer. I didnt even know they offered tanning services! :eek:

I had one before my first cruise but i didnt really it. I think it must have been one of the older ones where you had to turn around in front of a fan for 45minutes before it dried. Then most of it washed off the first shower.

I much preferred just a spray on from a can on my legs and arms which you can still keep applying when you are on board.

But then i am not a young bikini wearer either.....

My wife also got a fake tan before our cruise and most of it washed off and left her with a orangey brown look, was a bit weird, she wasn't happy with it and will tan naturally for our next cruise (whenever that is). I think it cost $35 and this was 12 months ago now.

thanks i think i will just get one from where i usually go before i leave then just top up with my mousturiser tan. dont want to be looking orange in all my photos haha

kaseyoz- im also not a young bikini wearer, well young but iv also had a baby so go wy to many flaws now to feel comfy prancing around in a bikini haha oh to dream tho.

thanku so much again for ur help i love this site well i have 12 days till i leave wonder how many q's i bore u with till i leave hehe

Archived