Roberto -- Quiero un dia romantico con mi esposa

ikajus

My wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary on April 25. It's the same day we arrive in ACA on the Star. Do you have any suggestions for a romantic day in ACA? We're from Hawaii so spending a day at the beach is not out of the ordinary. Any ideas??? Muchisimas gracias. Espero que me puedas ayudar.

My wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary on April 25. It's the same day we arrive in ACA on the Star. Do you have any suggestions for a romantic day in ACA? We're from Hawaii so spending a day at the beach is not out of the ordinary. Any ideas??? Muchisimas gracias. Espero que me puedas ayudar.

Ok, here's an idea; when the ship arrives go to Pie de la Cuesta to Club Vaymas, a mini resort, you can lay in a big hammock the two of you while sipping margaritas, then go to the small pool with swim up bar and keep sipping Margaritas, then treat your wife to a massage on the beach, the trick is to have the lady start and 30 monites later you finish the job and give a nice kiss before her nap.

Dusk is at 06:30 pm and the view is awesome, after it starts getting dark head out to the beach and show her the stars and constellations, pay the bill and come back to the ship. Take a shower and at 9m or 10pm treat her to a romantic dinner at EL Olvido or Madeiras , these places are very good and it won't break the bank, another option would be the cliff divers, but the idea is to dedicate the entire day to her and forget you are on vacations. The cliff divers there are too many people, and it's all about making her feel the special person she is. I nice flower arrangement could be waiting at the table in the restaurant, small and easy to take back there are many florists in town who will deliver. I would recommend el Olvido, because after dinner you could walk on the beach in front of the restaurant. (skip the walk after dusk, so you can rest a bit)

Hope the info helps.

Archived