Earliest you've gotten to NOLA airport after Carnival cruise?

cards1

Due to the airline changing flight times, we have a much earlier flight than I would have ever booked. I've called and talked to the airline and they do have later fights going out. But they said that they think we should keep the flight we are on because 99% of the time, cruisers could make that flight. I know things can always go wrong...fog, customs delays, etc. but, I'm thinking we will just keep the flight. If we end up getting delayed and have to take a later flight, so be it. But, I would like to know what time you've made it to the airport under normal conditions?

Due to the airline changing flight times, we have a much earlier flight than I would have ever booked. I've called and talked to the airline and they do have later fights going out. But they said that they think we should keep the flight we are on because 99% of the time, cruisers could make that flight. I know things can always go wrong...fog, customs delays, etc. but, I'm thinking we will just keep the flight. If we end up getting delayed and have to take a later flight, so be it. But, I would like to know what time you've made it to the airport under normal conditions?

Ummm...so what's your question, then? You've given us no information, such as the time of the flight you seem to be asking about. If it's "much earlier than I would have ever booked" that implies that you're nervous about how early the flight is. In that case, in the absence of any other information, I'd change to a later flight...why finish your vacation being nervous about making your flight? Don't know who "they" are that think you should keep the flight...Cruise line? Airline? Random friend? regardless, "they" are not going to be stressing about making the flight.

Edited by VideoTech

I'm not nervous in the slightest. If I was nervous, I would have changed the fight as soon as the fight time changed. If we have to end up on a later flight, so be it. I won't concern myself with it until day of debarkation. My question is: what's the earliest you've made it to the airport under normal conditions?

• 2 months later...