Sandals

green eyed lady

Sandals is on Cable Beach, a bit past Sheraton.

Someone had reported that you could reserve a day pass in advance through Island Routes but it cost $150. We just bought ours at the front desk.

Thanks...do they limit how many they sell? Could we get there and they tell us they are all sold out? :confused: How much did you pay...$110?

Thanks...do they limit how many they sell? Could we get there and they tell us they are all sold out? :confused: How much did you pay...$110?

Yes, it could be sold out. The cost is $110.00 per person. When we went there was no problem getting in.

We were there in November (2011) and had no problem getting passes at the front desk. They cost $110.

I don't think Sandals gets that many cruisers. But if the resort is full, they may not offer day passes at all. I would call when you get to Nassau to see if they have any passes available that day. The phone number is 242-327-6000. You could also try to make a fake booking on the Sandals website to see if they are sold out.

We were there in November (2011) and had no problem getting passes at the front desk. They cost $110.

I don't think Sandals gets that many cruisers. But if the resort is full, they may not offer day passes at all. I would call when you get to Nassau to see if they have any passes available that day. The phone number is 242-327-6000. You could also try to make a fake booking on the Sandals website to see if they are sold out.

OK thanks I'll call when we get there :D

Interested in doing this in June since we have 3 ships in port that day. Really interested in how people liked it or any advice they could give me about it. Our ship docks from 8-5pm. I've read that the day pass doesn't start til 10am which would be fine since we could hit the shops and Senor Frogs afterwards.

My boyfriend and I have been to Nassau plenty times before and really just want a day pass where we can relax, drink, and swim in the pools since the cruise ship pools are always so crowded. Really dont want to be around kids for the matter so this seems like a good option.

I sent an inquiry on Sandals website and this is the response...

Copy of Response:

Subject: Thank you for contacting Sandals and Beaches Resorts.

Hello Jennifer,<br>

<br>

Thank you for contacting Sandals and Beaches Resorts. We appreciate the

opportunity to assist you. <br>

<br>

As per your request, the pass to Sandals Royal Bahamian are provided below.<br>

<br>

Day Pass (10am-6pm) $110.00 per adult<br>

Evening pass (6pm-2am) $110 per addult<br>

Full day pass (10am-2am) $190 per adult<br>

<br>

Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. <br>

<br>

You will have full access to all the amenities on the resort except a room.

Transportation is not included.<br>

<br>

Please contact the resort atleast 24 hours prior to your arrival to arrange

this.<br>

<br>

242-327-6400.<br>

<br>

Thank you for choosing Sandals and Beaches Resorts.<br>

<br>

Best regards,<br>

<br>

E-Sales and Marketing Department<br>

Sandals & Beaches resorts<br>

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know if you have to be a couple to do the Sandals daypass? I'd like to do it with my mom when we're there soon.

My sister in law and I did it on a girls cruise. We had friends of ours staying at Sandals and we spent the day all together. Very nice.

what do you get included in the day pass?? can you buy food and drink or is that all in with the price?

many thanks

sue

Sandals is the Ultimate all-inclusive! All food, premium brand drinks, watersports, pools, hot tubs, beach and off-shore private island with water taxi service is included. You do not get a room though.

Does anyone know if you have to be a couple to do the Sandals daypass? I'd like to do it with my mom when we're there soon.

Just back from Sandals. It was just a girlfriend of mine and I that went and we had a great time. We were never asked if we were a couple or anything like that. Just walked up and bought the 2 day passes and laid out by the pool for the rest of the day. I will definitely visit again if I stop in Nassau.

what do you get included in the day pass?? can you buy food and drink or is that all in with the price?

many thanks

sue

All of the food and drinks on property were included. We had just missed breakfast but lunch and dinner were included in the cost of the pass ($110).

• 3 weeks later...
For those who have been to Sandals...was there somewhere to shower and change? Lockers?

Not really. You'd probably have to use the beach shower and then change in the bathroom by the Windsor pool. The water sports staff might be able to hold a bag for you behind the counter.

I just returned this week from s cruise with a stop in Nassau and my sister and I went too Sandals. It was on the bahamas 40th anniversary and all of the shops were closed so we made a great choice. It is an $18 taxi ride and the cab driver told us when she picked us uup at 4pm that we were lucky it was a holiday or there would have been trerrible trraffic, so be aware of how long it may take you to get back, get through customs and make that long hot walk back to the ship. There were 5 ships in port that day but it seemed that we were the only day passers at the resort that day. We did not lett them know in advance that we were coming. The cost is $110 pp but when we arriived at 10:30am it was overcast and we were only charged $80pp due to "bad weather" It quickly turned into the most beautful sunny day! They did not ask if we were a couple. We definately did get some unfriendly glares from some of the guests but ignored them. The staff were great and never let my drink go emptry witthout my even asking for another. We juust wanted a quiet, kidless day of relaxation and ppampering and thiis fit trhe biill nicely. Well worth the money, especially with tthe discount. I would do it again. No lockers, no changing rooms, just bathrooms, but we managed fine.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am also curious if anyone has been to Sandals On a day pass recently. Did Breezes a couple years ago, but have never been to a Sandals and would love to check it out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I'm also interested to know if anyone has recently done the Sandals day pass. I contacted Sandals through their website about reserving a day pass, cost, etc, and the response I got was to contact the hotel directly via phone. I will most likely call them closer to our sail date in November.

Went to Sandals recently & were really disappointed. The island pool was very dirty with gross, stained pool cushions. Main pool & beach were better maintained, but not worth $110 per person. FYI - Keep an eye on your drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app