How far is Pussers

DuBoisen

Pussers is close to the dock and a good spot for a beer and pub food. They also have a great line of clothing in the back, I always get something when there.

Can get crowded but generally most cruise folks aren't eating on 'ilan so you should be fine. Several other nice little shops there as well including a spice shop.

Enjoy Jost, if Seddy is at his bar (One Love) he'll do card tricks for you.

In looking at your cruise countdown I'm wondering if you happen to be on the RCCL Serenade of the Seas? We're looking to take the ferry over to JVD and also wanted to check out Pussers!

Did you book the ferry in advance?

Yes, we are on the Serenade at that time. Sorry, we did not book the ferry on this trip. We went with BVI360 to take us over and back with a snorkel stop in there at some point. We'll be getting back 2 hours before the ship leaves and like you, really wanted to go over to Pussers to check it out (I really just want a tee shirt and cup). I tend to get a little nervous when time starts to click down to boarding time and I'm not close by.:eek: But...would it be all that bad if I got stuck there, couldn't make it back to the states and now had to live in the caribbean?:D

Eric

Archived