Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Ladies, I'm in a real pickle!:rolleyes: I found a dress that I wanted for the "Sweetheart Ball" this year. Now I can't remember where I found it.:confused: If any of you ladies come across this dress online, please let me know where you found it. I'm just drooling over this dress!:rolleyes:

1178773206_dressforsweethearball.jpg.e36adbc9c901218d5c6f2893f2fb1cbf.jpg

Ladies' date=' I'm in a real pickle!:rolleyes: I found a dress that I wanted for the "Sweetheart Ball" this year. Now I can't remember where I found it.:confused: If any of you ladies come across this dress online, please let me know where you found it. I'm just drooling over this dress!:rolleyes:[/b']

Sherri--I love it too!!! No shock there!;)

Have you tried http://ijustloveyourdress.mybisi.com/ ?

Thanks Joyce and Sherilyn....I couldnn't even read the writing on the picture so I couldn't find the dress. I did go back to the website since you were both so sweet to look. They do not have the dress anymore.

It may be time to contac the young lady that made my anniversary jacket and see if she can whip this little jewel up.

Thanks so much for your help...I really appreciate it. I may just take the photo over and talk with her and see if she can make this dress. I might even do it in RED!!!:D

Ladies' date=' I'm in a real pickle!:rolleyes: I found a dress that I wanted for the "Sweetheart Ball" this year. Now I can't remember where I found it.:confused: If any of you ladies come across this dress online, please let me know where you found it. I'm just drooling over this dress!:rolleyes:[/b']

Hi Sherrie Lynn,

Ok, being a romantic I am looking forward to hearing what a "Sweetheart Ball" is. My guess is Valentine's Day but that's not this year. :confused:

The dress is gorgeous by the way. :)

Hi Sherrie Lynn,

Ok, being a romantic I am looking forward to hearing what a "Sweetheart Ball" is. My guess is Valentine's Day but that's not this year. :confused:

The dress is gorgeous by the way. :)

Hi there Lynne, Now we will really confuse the other Sherry Lynn.:D

Hope you are and all of your family are doing well.

Yes, the dress would be for this next Valentine's Day. The Honor Guard (where Drew is captain) always has a dance on Valentines, but they call it the "Sweetheart Ball". That is why I wanted to start looking now for a dress. Most everyone will wear red, but I wanted something else.

If I do decide to wear red, I would just wear the dress that I already have. I have my favorite "Green Dress" in red that I have only worn one time. I also have the same dress in a hot pink, that I have never worn.

Actually, I'm set for the "Ball" either way. I just saw the blue dress and loved the style.

Take care and have a wonderful day.:)

1896504909_EveningGownPicturesFromBeautifly.jpg.3acfcf8c9dd2d339d1072dc2e877eb40.jpg

497848136_VALENTINECRUISE2010sensation3jpeg.jpeg-Copy.jpg.93d94d0c778b7452fd15de2d3a540803.jpg

Okay, having two Sherrie Lynn's is really confusing me, lol. my real name spelling is Sherry Lynn (thus the nickname) so this stread started out difficult knowing who was responding to who. :D

Yes, I am also a "Sherrie Lynn" and the lady that ask the question is "Lynne". Just to make things a little more fun.

Just wondering, are you from the South by any chance? Reason being, most Southern ladies are usually called by both given names.;):):D And I will say it before someone else does, sadly the same thing goes for a lot of Southern gentlemen, such as Billy Bob!:eek::D

Our first formal night is the black & white ball, and since I don't own anything black or white, I had intended to wear the red dress...on the premise that it looks better to miss by a mile than an inch.

However, I keep thinking about people talking about gaining weight on board. I never have, but with afternoon tea, etc. etc. what if I do?

Most of my dresses are tight in the bosom, with some more than others. (As you can tell from the "zounds, what mounds" look...anyone remember Moonlighting?) The lavender is the tightest. So should I wear that one the first formal night without so much as a gracious nod toward the theme? The bodice of the red dress is a bit snug, too, but at least there is a bolero just in case!

Most everyone will wear red' date=' but I wanted something else. [/b']

If you want to stand out I'd wear the hot pink one. Personally I'd love a deep medium pink that has a hint of purple to it. Deeper than cotton candy or pepto bismol.

So many poster have been finding dresses at Dillards lately and since DH and I are stepping over the boarding for a weekend I was disappointed to see that there are no stores in NY state, Penn or Mich.

Not sure if I posted this or not. But this is what I wore the first formal night the end of Aug. I now also own it in hot pink and black, will wear the two of them for the cruise coming up the end of Nov

027-Copy.jpg

Edited by arhillbilly

Sherrie Lynn, I just LOVE the navy dress!I'm sure it would look good on you in any color, but I would love to have that for myself.

Sherrie Lynn, I just LOVE the navy dress!I'm sure it would look good on you in any color, but I would love to have that for myself.

Thank you for the kind words. I would take this dress in just about any color if I could find it! Well maybe not orange or yellow....but oh to find this dress in an "emerald green"!:) I'm going to keep looking online....just maybe it will pop uo somewhere.

Well, I posted this over at the Off topics, but they said I should come over here. I've worn one of these on a cruise and the other one will be on my next one. However, I just got invited to a red carpet movie premier tomr. night and I was trying to decided which one I should wear. I have a black shawl to wear b/c its kinda chilly here. But I think I would need a silver for the purple dress. Can you guys give your thoughts?

34190_521247339618_62700819_30860212_5882094_n.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

thanks!

Well, I posted this over at the Off topics, but they said I should come over here. I've worn one of these on a cruise and the other one will be on my next one. However, I just got invited to a red carpet movie premier tomr. night and I was trying to decided which one I should wear. I have a black shawl to wear b/c its kinda chilly here. But I think I would need a silver for the purple dress. Can you guys give your thoughts?

thanks!

I love the purple! I'd do the silver wrap with silver accessories :)

Not sure if I posted this or not. But this is what I wore the first formal night the end of Aug. I now also own it in hot pink and black, will wear the two of them for the cruise coming up the end of Nov

Where did you find the dresses? Looks great!!

Where did you find the dresses? Looks great!!

Thank you. I actually "won" them off Ebay (I was the only bidder) The seller is alisapanus....these are Ever Pretty dresses but this seller ships from CA (I think that's right) The dresses run small IMO....I have found that if they do not have a zipper I can wear my regular size...however I have several dresses that I won that are my reg size and the next size up and all are to small because of the material and having a zipper. I paid $31 for this ivory one...the hot pink and the black I only paid $23 for and all these prices included the shipping. Will look a little better after I get a few more pounds off

Hi there Lynne' date=' Now we will really confuse the other Sherry Lynn.:D[/b']

Hope you are and all of your family are doing well.

Yes, the dress would be for this next Valentine's Day. The Honor Guard (where Drew is captain) always has a dance on Valentines, but they call it the "Sweetheart Ball". That is why I wanted to start looking now for a dress. Most everyone will wear red, but I wanted something else.

If I do decide to wear red, I would just wear the dress that I already have. I have my favorite "Green Dress" in red that I have only worn one time. I also have the same dress in a hot pink, that I have never worn.

Actually, I'm set for the "Ball" either way. I just saw the blue dress and loved the style.

Take care and have a wonderful day.:)

It is kinda' nice that a few of us are "linked" through our names, after all I have never met a Lynn/e I didn't like. :)

I adore the dark blue gown and from a purely selfish point of view would love to see a photo of you in it - so my vote is Blue.

Thank you. I actually "won" them off Ebay (I was the only bidder) The seller is alisapanus....these are Ever Pretty dresses but this seller ships from CA (I think that's right) The dresses run small IMO....I have found that if they do not have a zipper I can wear my regular size...however I have several dresses that I won that are my reg size and the next size up and all are to small because of the material and having a zipper. I paid $31 for this ivory one...the hot pink and the black I only paid $23 for and all these prices included the shipping. Will look a little better after I get a few more pounds off

Thanks for linking the seller! I'm always hesitant to buy dresses on ebay, but there are so many of you buying from these sellers and happy with the product, that I'm going to give it a shot :)