Half Moon Cay

LJN22

Are there lockers on Half Moon Cay to secure your camera and other valuables while you enjoy the beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry. No lockers. Keep your valuables to a minimum. Make friends with the people in the lounge chairs next to you on the beach. Offer to watch their stuff, and ask if they'll do the same for you. And don't forget the sun block.clear.png?emoji-wink-1685

• Haha 1

I'm sure there are thieves, but I've never had a problem on the beach at HMC. I have enough crap of my own. I sure don't need anyone else's. Make friends with your "next door neighbor" and keep an eye on each others stuff. Everyone is pretty good, usually.

No one goes on a cruise to be a thief. No one will touch your stuff

/quote]

Famous last words - also extremely naive.

Treat any private island beach the same as you would going to the local public beach at home (actually, treat any public venue on the ship the same as one at home). Limit your valuables that you bring with you and safeguard them.

• Like 1

No one goes on a cruise to be a thief. No one will touch your stuff

/quote]

Famous last words - also extremely naive.

Treat any private island beach the same as you would going to the local public beach at home (actually, treat any public venue on the ship the same as one at home). Limit your valuables that you bring with you and safeguard them.

It's true. I left a $20 bill with my towel clip on my last cruise and no one touched it.

I have a KYSS bag. It locks and you can chain it to a chair, tree, etc so no one can take off with it. I live near the beach so I use mine all the time. This way I can go in the water and not worry about someone taking off with my stuff.

I have a KYSS bag. It locks and you can chain it to a chair, tree, etc so no one can take off with it. I live near the beach so I use mine all the time. This way I can go in the water and not worry about someone taking off with my stuff.

What size did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Forums