recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

I thought that was what this thread was for???:confused:

That is the purpose of this thread. Apparently that person feels jaded that there happened to be an extremely generous woman that was always giving away her gowns. I was a lucky recipient of one myself, however it wasn't the reason I was in this discussion. If you weren't a size 8 could see it feeling exclusionary. It just reached a point where she was one of the few people giving anything away. Starting a new thread isn't going to change the number of people interested in participating.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Edited by sherilyn70

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing? What happens to this thread? I guess because I'm away. I guess I have to come back to get this thread going again.

Our world cruise is coming to the end in 26 days. We will arrive to Hilo, Hawaii tomorrow morning, then the next day we are flying home from Honolulu. I'm packed and ready to go home. I took way too many dresses, many of them I didn't even get them out of the luggage [emoji16]. So yes, I will be posting some dresses among other things after the cruise.

We are going home for my daughter's graduation on the 10th. I invited three others couple from the ship to join us in Las Vegas to celebrate my husband's Birthday. We will be there from the 11th to the 14th. We will be showing them Las Vegas by eating at the best restaurant and seeing the best show ( David Copperfield and Le Rave) then on Tuesday night we will have dinner and magic show at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. On the 15 we are going to Disneyland. Then we will join ship on the 16th in San Diego. We are very excited.

Happy Sunday [emoji175][emoji175]

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Marie,

Sounds like you are having a great time. Yes it has been quiet here, but I know it will bustle again once the ladies know you are back.

Take care and can't wait to see pictures.

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing? What happens to this thread? I guess because I'm away. I guess I have to come back to get this thread going again.

Our world cruise is coming to the end in 26 days. We will arrive to Hilo, Hawaii tomorrow morning, then the next day we are flying home from Honolulu. I'm packed and ready to go home. I took way too many dresses, many of them I didn't even get them out of the luggage [emoji16]. So yes, I will be posting some dresses among other things after the cruise.

We are going home for my daughter's graduation on the 10th. I invited three others couple from the ship to join us in Las Vegas to celebrate my husband's Birthday. We will be there from the 11th to the 14th. We will be showing them Las Vegas by eating at the best restaurant and seeing the best show ( David Copperfield and Le Rave) then on Tuesday night we will have dinner and magic show at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. On the 15 we are going to Disneyland. Then we will join ship on the 16th in San Diego. We are very excited.

Happy Sunday [emoji175][emoji175]

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happy to hear that you are having a great cruise. Enjoy Las Vegas and a Happy Birthday to Ken.

Good Morning Marie and welcome back to the US.

I have enjoyed going along on your journey. The pictures you have posted on FB have been awesome and it makes us all feel as tho we were right there with you everyday.

Hope you got to see the volcano today. It is so gorgeous. I absolutely loved our time that we were living on the Islands and miss the Aloha spirit so much. Such a beautiful place.

Have a great time in Las Vegas and Disneyland. Is Bug going to join you in Disneyland? He will be so glad to see you.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Hi Marie,

Yes, our thread has been quite since you left, We have missed you, welcome back!

Please enjoy your daughter's graduation, and your trips to Las Vegas, Hollywood, and Disneyland!

Glad to hear that your cruise has been a fun one so far.

Safe travels,

Cathy

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so glad I found this thread.

I bought this gorgeous outfit last year on eBay, new-with-tags. I've lost weight, and even though I alter all my clothes, this fabric is too fragile for me.

It's very classy. Navy blue chiffon, pants (elastic waist) with chiffon over lining, lined shell with the same chiffon over lining, and sheer chiffon jacket. The shell and jacket have iridescent bugle beading trim, and both are below the hip length. I wore it for 2 hours on one formal night, and it's available. Email me at pcurri at yahoo dot com.

165336141_UllaPopkennavyeveningpantsuit.jpg.5d3f24cdb3dc2a6db25eaa3722d13867.jpg

1814778748_UllaPopkennavypantsuitneckline.jpg.a700e21380dab78f9be6d6146e1e8e85.jpg

Marie, good to hear from you here. I've been "traveling" along with you on FB. Your photos are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found this thread.. where are her photos ? and the only Marie Ross I see on FB is not anything like the photo on her CC.

any help is appreciated. ib

I'm so glad I found this thread.

I bought this gorgeous outfit last year on eBay, new-with-tags. I've lost weight, and even though I alter all my clothes, this fabric is too fragile for me.

It's very classy. Navy blue chiffon, pants (elastic waist) with chiffon over lining, lined shell with the same chiffon over lining, and sheer chiffon jacket. The shell and jacket have iridescent bugle beading trim, and both are below the hip length. I wore it for 2 hours on one formal night, and it's available. Email me at pcurri at yahoo dot com.

What size is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to join in on this thread! I don't have any fancy dresses but looking forward to seeing how you all dress when you are aboard! This thread has to be more interesting than reading about people fighting over taking water on board somewhere lol. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Would love to join in on this thread! I don't have any fancy dresses but looking forward to seeing how you all dress when you are aboard! This thread has to be more interesting than reading about people fighting over taking water on board somewhere lol. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome to the Fashion Board. This thread is not too busy right now and usually gets active at a certain time.;):) This thread might be a better one to see what the ladies are wearing and it is a very active thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2018938

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...