Royal Clipper Jan 9

suzcruised

We are sailing (6 of us) including my two twenty something year old daughters, wondering if anyone reading will be onboard or has info on how it will be for the kids. Also, I would love to get more info on the ports, etc to plan better for them but don't see much on the Grenadine plans. I am bummed about the euros, wish that was shared upfront, I am afraid my bar bill is going to be more than the cruise. Any ideas? Figure we will hit local beach bars, etc. as much as possible.

Thanks for any insights.

I can't help with the itinerary as we were in the Windward route.

I know that I am in the habit of referring to people 20+ years younger than me as "kids" too. I'm 56, my wife 52, and we were among the younger 10-15% of the 185 passengers that were aboard. Your sailing date may bring out more of the college age kids on semester break but it won't likely be many.

The Royal really doesn't have any programs designed to "entertain" the younger set, they will have to be self-entertaining.

Another thing that I found interesting ... most passengers that sail aboard Star Clippers don't interact on CC very much. Don't be discouraged if there is limited response.

Enjoy the ship.

Archived