What color to wear with red and teal

Gingee

I have silver little heals but they hurt.

I do have some dark silver/metallic pumps (toe out with bow).

Black ballet pumps

White pumps

I don't care to buy if I don't have to.

I have silver little heals but they hurt.

I do have some dark silver/metallic pumps (toe out with bow).

Black ballet pumps

White pumps

I don't care to buy if I don't have to.

Metallic or Black. Life's too short for shoes that hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well I wasn't going to buy shoes but I did find some at dsw. Thanks for the idea. I have to be careful of sandals because I have ugly bone bumps on sides of my feet. One on each side:). Anyway I got some silvery sparkly ballet shoes for twenty bucks. Have to break in the one shoe more for some reason. Lol. I am short and should wear heels but I haven't worn heels in years. Hope they look okay. Haven't tried them on with the two dresses. The red dress has silver sparkles. The metallic shoes I just didn't know about it going together. Saw some really cute sandal dressy ones but didn't look right on me. That dang bump. Lol

Well I wasn't going to buy shoes but I did find some at dsw. Thanks for the idea. I have to be careful of sandals because I have ugly bone bumps on sides of my feet. One on each side:). Anyway I got some silvery sparkly ballet shoes for twenty bucks. Have to break in the one shoe more for some reason. Lol. I am short and should wear heels but I haven't worn heels in years. Hope they look okay. Haven't tried them on with the two dresses. The red dress has silver sparkles. The metallic shoes I just didn't know about it going together. Saw some really cute sandal dressy ones but didn't look right on me. That dang bump. Lol

I know what you mean...I have a moderate size bunion on my right foot, and now several pairs of shoes I have go right across it. So I need to make sure the shoes I take won't irritate it.

I tried to find the shoes on the DSW site but could not find them. It is called hot cakes Orleans. If I could figure out how to send a picture from my phone to here, I would.