Website for Cabin Pics

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cabin Selection Tips
Help on how to choose a cabin on a cruise ship.

How To Choose A Cabin from Cruise Critic
Offer up your opinions on selecting the best cabin.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:28 PM.
#1
McKenzie River, Oregon
324 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Hi,
I am looking for a website that has pics of all the cruiseline cabins. I saw it in a post on here a couple months ago. Anyone have the link or know what I am talking about.
Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CrazyforCruisin
Feb 2007 Eastern Caribbean Ms Zuiderdam
Feb 2005 Mexican Riveria Ms Oosterdam
Aug 2003 Alaska Ms Volendam
#2
PA
721 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
Originally posted by CrazyforCruisin
Hi,
I am looking for a website that has pics of all the cruiseline cabins. I saw it in a post on here a couple months ago. Anyone have the link or know what I am talking about.
Thanks
http://www.cruisestateroom.com/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bermuda 2000 - Crown Dynasty
Cozumel 2002 - Carnival Fascination
Bermuda 2004 - Celebrity Horizon

Next up ...
Voyager of the Seas Thanksgiving Cruise

#3
belgium
487 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Sorry to disappoint you but the above mentioned website has become a "member only" thing. Since a few weeks you have to become a paying member to be able to view the cabins If you go to cruiseclues.com they have alot of pictures too. Enjoy
#4
PA
721 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
Originally posted by eurodolphin
Sorry to disappoint you but the above mentioned website has become a "member only" thing. Since a few weeks you have to become a paying member to be able to view the cabins If you go to cruiseclues.com they have alot of pictures too. Enjoy
I used it last week. You can get one visit free.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bermuda 2000 - Crown Dynasty
Cozumel 2002 - Carnival Fascination
Bermuda 2004 - Celebrity Horizon

Next up ...
Voyager of the Seas Thanksgiving Cruise

#5
phila, pa
51,760 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
When you click on the link it does take you to the main page where it says members log on. But you can still access the site using the links on the left side of the page.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Disney WOrld Dec 5, 2016 Carnival Vista- February 2017 Disney WOrld May 7, 2017 Disney World 8/17

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#6
McKenzie River, Oregon
324 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Thanks all!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CrazyforCruisin
Feb 2007 Eastern Caribbean Ms Zuiderdam
Feb 2005 Mexican Riveria Ms Oosterdam
Aug 2003 Alaska Ms Volendam
#7
McKenzie River, Oregon
324 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Originally posted by serene56
When you click on the link it does take you to the main page where it says members log on. But you can still access the site using the links on the left side of the page.
You are right! I did stay to the right and found exacty what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CrazyforCruisin
Feb 2007 Eastern Caribbean Ms Zuiderdam
Feb 2005 Mexican Riveria Ms Oosterdam
Aug 2003 Alaska Ms Volendam