Helicopter from Nice to Monte Carlo

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Other Mediterranean Ports
Dubrovnik, Gibraltar, Istanbul, Kotor, Kusadasi, La Goulette (Tunis), Lisbon, Madeira (Funchal), Malta, Odessa, Sevastopol, Varna, Zadar
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:56 PM.
Vernon, NJ USA
51 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
We are cruising from Monte Carlo in November. Has anyone taken the helicopter transfer from Nice to Monte Carlo? Do you have to book in advance? Also, we are thinking of staying at the Hotel Metropole. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
Pennsylvania
2,826 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
I did the helicopter transfer to Monaco. It was spectacular and I would recommend booking it in advance. Well worth the $$
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Terry

Vernon, NJ USA
51 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
Originally posted by Trixsea
I did the helicopter transfer to Monaco. It was spectacular and I would recommend booking it in advance. Well worth the $$
Thanks Trixsea for your reply. Did you book through your TA?
GTA, Ontario, Canada
32,523 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by Lv2sail
We are cruising from Monte Carlo in November. Has anyone taken the helicopter transfer from Nice to Monte Carlo? Do you have to book in advance? Also, we are thinking of staying at the Hotel Metropole. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
what cruise line?
What is the cost of helicopter ride?
Pennsylvania
2,826 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
It wasn't a helicopter ride, it was a transfer from Nice to Monaco.I was not on a cruise. The cost was app. $100, but this was several years ago.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Terry

GTA, Ontario, Canada
32,523 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by Trixsea
Sorry I thought you said you did the helicopter transfer .

Did anyone here do the HELICOPTER transfer????
We are thinking of a cruise in November and hubby would love the transfer in a helicopter to Monaco.
Pennsylvania
2,826 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Yeah, it was the transfer. I got the helicopter at the Nice airport and there was a helicopter pad in Monaco. Not a tour, but beautiful scenery. Enjoy.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Terry

Pennsylvania
2,826 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
I guess I was a little unclear. I don't want you to think that this is a "tour", just transportation but still wonderful.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Terry