airfare crazed!

cruiz30

Try searching alternative airport as well. I know it's often a zoo, but for an upcoming cruise, my airfare was a lot cheaper flying into MIA rather than FLL.

I know that's not a certainty, but it's most definitely an alternative if the airfare's too high or the hours don't suit you.

If your're flying during the busiest time of the day in a cruise port, you'll likely to pay a premium price for that. There's a good reason the other tickets are often cheaper.

Edited by headhunterke

I don't know what you are looking at but I just pulled up United FLL-EWR on 4/10/16 (picked the date 1 week from your trip down) and there are EIGHT nonstop flights from FLL to EWR. (6:30am,7:25am,10am,12pm,1:30pm,3:55pm,5pm and 7pm) :rolleyes:

Edited by TruckerDave

Try searching alternative airport as well. I know it's often a zoo, but for an upcoming cruise, my airfare was a lot cheaper flying into MIA rather than FLL.

I know that's not a certainty, but it's most definitely an alternative if the airfare's too high or the hours don't suit you.

If your're flying during the busiest time of the day in a cruise port, you'll likely to pay a premium price for that. There's a good reason the other tickets are often cheaper.

They said there was no flights, not cheap ones. The OP didn't actually do much research it seams as I found 8 nonstop flights form FLL back up to Newark.

I'm searching for flights out of EWR or LGA on 4/3/16. On the return from FLL I can't find any midday flights. Everthing is either early morning or evening. WTH!

I assure you there are plenty of midday flights out of FLL. You are only going to have a problem if you are insisting on ONE particular airline into ONE particular NYC-area airport AND insisting on a nonstop flight AND insisting on a ridiculously low fare. ;)

I see the OP has not come back and discovered the research we have done for them, and further clarified dates. Not much help here...

Par for the course isn't it? How many times a week do we see where poster X wants everyone else to do their research for them on flights.

Par for the course isn't it? How many times a week do we see where poster X wants everyone else to do their research for them on flights.

Maybe people should stop doing the research, and just point them to a good search page.

Maybe people should stop doing the research, and just point them to a good search page.

What is a good search page? I've started looking for the flights for my next cruise and I'd love an easier way to assess all of my options.

Thank you :)

What is a good search page? I've started looking for the flights for my next cruise and I'd love an easier way to assess all of my options.

Thank you :)

Matrix.itasoftware.com

Note, if you're interested in Southwest, you'll have to search their flights on their own webpage.

If I don't get called "mean" or "rude" or "insensitive" at least once a month, then I know that I'm not doing my job of being one of the realists around here.

I do know...the next time one of the moderators/hosts sends me the private email.....going Galt.

Matrix.itasoftware.com

Note, if you're interested in Southwest, you'll have to search their flights on their own webpage.

I love this website, but have you noticed the search times out a lot recently? I'm currently searching with it and haven't had a single search actually work.

I love this website, but have you noticed the search times out a lot recently? I'm currently searching with it and haven't had a single search actually work.

I've used it a lot the past couple of weeks and it has worked just as well as it always has for me. Now, "the Matrix" runs Google Flight Search. See if that one works for you. Same software, just more public. ITA was put on the Internet way back when as kind of a way of having net-savvy folks beta test for them for free in exchange to having access to unbiased flight searches. Now, Google owns them so they are probably putting more into the public use than the good old back door...

If I don't get called "mean" or "rude" or "insensitive" at least once a month, then I know that I'm not doing my job of being one of the realists around here.

I do know...the next time one of the moderators/hosts sends me the private email.....going Galt.

You mean you don't enjoy guideline reminders?