willemstad trolley tour

Madkitty

You must book it through the cruise lines, at least when I was there. The cruise line will have mulitple times to choose from. It is a nice tour.

You must book it through the cruise lines, at least when I was there. The cruise line will have mulitple times to choose from. It is a nice tour.

I'm double checking - if you must book this through the cruise line - it means no one else visiting the island can go on the trollery tour - just doesn't sound right.

Anyone else have info?

It has been a couple of years since I took this tour. I was curious. I googled and found this link http://www.atlantisadventures.com/tour_info.php?site=4&tour=26

I went through some steps to book and this is what I got:

Thank you for your interest in the tours offered by Atlantis Adventures Curacao. Tours at this destination operate on a variable schedule, as such we currently do not accept online bookings. Please contact our Curacao office directly for our current schedule and pricing options.ank you for your interest in the tours offered by Atlantis Adventures Curacao. Tours at this destination operate on a variable schedule, as such we currently do not accept online bookings. Please contact our Curacao office directly for our current schedule and pricing options.

Don't be surprised if they only except booking from the cruise line when a ship is in port. This does happen at different ports. For example NO ONE could do any of the dolphin things at the Seaquarim when AOS was in port ,including, people visiting the island and other ships in port. I contacted someone recently at another island and was told they only except bookings from the cruise line when the ship is in port. They have a contract. The answer was book through the cruise line if you are interested.

Good Luck !

Yes. We did it our first trip and enjoyed it. We got dropped off in town for some shopping and Mr.Gizmo sat at the waterfront and watched the boats coming in and out with a couple of cold beers.

Sometimes this tour stops at the synagoue, sometimes not. It did not on our tour since there was a service going on but we went there on another trip to Curacao. It was interesting. It was the first time I was ever in a synagoue. This is oldest synagoue in the Western Hemisphere.

Our cruise stops in Curacao and has the trolley tour as one of the excursions. There is a choice of 10 different times! So I think you have to book through the ship or if you're visiting the island on your own, you'll have to go another day.

Archived