Breakaway Cabin and Balcony Sqft Spreadsheet

bear3412

<3 this spreadsheet and the helpful information! I'm curious about how aft balconies on a lower deck can be smaller than those above them, ex 12 larger than 11 which is larger than 10. Do the cabins stagger in addition to the balcony slope?

Yes, they stagger. However, the stagger is a bit different from deck to deck. If you look closely, you'll see that 9 and 12 have the deepest stagger therefore their balconies are the largest. The most telling photo for how this is done is the H6 category pictures (click on the blue X), slide #26. The red lines show the stagger for each deck (however, the length footage is off on a couple so don't go by those numbers).

Edited by tarps14

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bear, thank you so much for all the considerable effort you have put in to the spreadsheet! I have put it to very good use and have decided on B6 balconies for our two Getaway TA cruises in 2017.

You are amazing......:):)

Edited by Mazzza

bear, thank you so much for all the considerable effort you have put in to the spreadsheet! ....

Yeah, .... I had way too much time available that Spring.

Had to do something to keep busy. :)

Glad to hear it has been helpful.

Enjoy your TAs

Edited by bear3412

• 3 months later...
I put together a spreadsheet to consolidate the cabin and balcony sqft info. This should be helpful to have on one page. I was struggling between browsers tabs and NCL and CC threads to ascertain what should be a simple quest.

I'm counting on you all to help fill in the blanks. All assistance, comments, and suggestion for improvements are welcome.

As you can see the Doc needs more input. :p Specifically I know it needs the knowledgeable CC members help with;

S9 balconies really 54 sqft?

S6 note #4 accuracy?

M1 note #6 regarding sqft?

Note #9 bump/angle balconies increased sqft %?

B6 sqft in and out?

M6 balcony sqft really varies?

MX and BX need info.

Any additional columns needed such as; tubs, # of bathrooms ;), king or queen bed, # of cabins per category, indicate fore, mid, aft location of cabin cat?

I will update/edit often.

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

This will be most helpful in planning our next trip.Thank you!

• 1 month later...
I put together a spreadsheet to consolidate the cabin and balcony sqft info. This should be helpful to have on one page. I was struggling between browsers tabs and NCL and CC threads to ascertain what should be a simple quest.

I'm counting on you all to help fill in the blanks. All assistance, comments, and suggestion for improvements are welcome.

As you can see the Doc needs more input. :p Specifically I know it needs the knowledgeable CC members help with;

S6 note #4 accuracy?

B6 sqft in and out?

MX and BX need info.

Any additional columns needed such as; tubs, # of bathrooms ;), king or queen bed, # of cabins per category, indicate fore, mid, aft location of cabin cat?

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

I'm not sure if you're still working on this spreadsheet BUT if you happen to see this message, please check out my 2 bedroom haven suite tour on the Breakaway and if you like feel free to attach the link to your spreadsheet for others to see. :)

• 10 months later...

Thanks so much for the spreadsheet! Does anyone knows anything about IB category? I can see that they are square shaped and I think I read somewhere on the BACK website that hey re slightly bigger hat he average inside cabin. Anyone ever been in one of these? I'm wondering what the lay out is?

• 11 months later...

S6 note #4 accuracy?

B6 sqft in and out?

MX and BX need info.

Thanks

Did the categories change from "S" for suite to "H" for Haven since you created this wonderful resource? Note #3 says that Categories that start with "S" ... and I don't believe there are any. Thanks, this is very helpful!

Did the categories change from "S" for suite to "H" for Haven since you created this wonderful resource? Note #3 says that Categories that start with "S" ... and I don't believe there are any. Thanks, this is very helpful!

The “Away” ships have never had the “S” category, they have always been “H”aven. The S suites are for the jewel category ships which have haven and non haven cabins

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/12/2013 at 1:12 AM, bear3412 said:

As you can see the Doc needs more input. 😛 Specifically I know it needs the knowledgeable CC members help with;

S6 note #4 accuracy?

B6 sqft in and out?

MX and BX need info.

Thanks

Is there something like this for the Dawn?