Dawn questions for post refurbishment 8170

Nalagh

It has been almost two years since my last cruise. I booked 8170 on the Dawn because it was the last SF available. In my enthusiasm to book the cruise, I forgot about the noise issue from below. Does anyone know if this problem was resolved in the refurb?

Also, does anyone know why the wrap-around portion of the balcony has been partitioned off? Is there still room for one lounge chair, one regular chair and the small table?

Thanks in advance for any help with these questions.

Cherie

It has been almost two years since my last cruise. I booked 8170 on the Dawn because it was the last SF available. In my enthusiasm to book the cruise, I forgot about the noise issue from below. Does anyone know if this problem was resolved in the refurb?

Also, does anyone know why the wrap-around portion of the balcony has been partitioned off? Is there still room for one lounge chair, one regular chair and the small table?

Thanks in advance for any help with these questions.

Cherie

I can't answer about the noise, but you can easily fit a chair, table, and lounge chair, with a little room to spare.

From what I've read, the Star (sister ship) hasn't partitioned the wrap-around, but the Dawn has. Not sure why.

I can't answer about the noise, but you can easily fit a chair, table, and lounge chair, with a little room to spare.

From what I've read, the Star (sister ship) hasn't partitioned the wrap-around, but the Dawn has. Not sure why.

My signature picture is the Same cabin on the Star. I sailed her three times, but the last time I sailed her I had a major issue with the noise from the want-to-be Spinnaker below. I forgot all about it until after I booked the cruise.

I personally love the wrap-around portion on the Star and am willing to sacrifice the larger balcony size for it. I am not sure though if the noise issue was not resolved if I will keep the cabin or upgrade to something certain.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Cherie