Ncl sky all-inclusive bar menu

JOLTnPEST

Thanks for the info. That really stinks. :mad: People on the Sky are supposed to get the UBP, as in the same UBP as the rest of the fleet. That's what the terms and conditions say: Drinks up to $15 and a $15 credit if you go over. Those terms become meaningless if they no longer tell you what the regular drink prices are!

On every other ship, all of those brands are fully included under the UBP for no extra charge (except for the super expensive Rémy Martin and Hennessy at the bottom of the list). At least they are now, who knows how long that will last…

Just looking at the inclusive vodka list gives me a vodka hangover headache :eek:

I'll snap pictures of the wine list. At dinner they come out with a red and a white to choose from.

The menu they have on the table only shows about 6 wines by the glass.

2vv7uc5.jpg

Thanks for the information.

I see Crown Royal, Southern Comfort and Miller lite is included. I'm all set!

I wonder if they will make me a Painkiller?

Painkiller is on The drink of the day menu. I will order one when I get back on the ship and report back tomorrow.

If you have previously been to gsc and liked the menu at patron bar and Bacardi bar they don't have any of them. The patron bar doesn't even serve patron for free.

Painkiller is on The drink of the day menu. I will order one when I get back on the ship and report back tomorrow.

If you have previously been to gsc and liked the menu at patron bar and Bacardi bar they don't have any of them. The patron bar doesn't even serve patron for free.

Thanks so much for posting these. If you get a chance, can you post the wine list too. I'm on there next weekend and curious :)

Thanks for posting that. Does that mean you have to pay extra for all of those wines by the glass? What can you get that's fully included in the Sky UBP?

From what he said earlier, they brought out a red and white at dinner. I'm assuming that means there are only two complimentary wines on the ship? Hopefully I'm wrong because that would be terrible!

Well, I think this is finally my deal breaker. An upcharge here, a service charge there, a la carte, ugh but ok. But to say you are getting the UBP and then charge for half the available beverages is an outright lie. So much for terms and conditions.

Im not a wine drinker so I did not ask them about prices.

The painkillers are not longer served with pussers rum because its super premium. Another problem I saw at a few of the bar was premixed drinks and the bartender would argue if you wanted it freshly made even when you are the only one at the bar.

We asked to speak with the F&B director and guess service told us that we could not speak to him and that they would get the bar manager to speak with us. No one ever contacted us for the rest of the cruise about this issue. I knew since I look younger I wouldn't be taken serious so if I go on a 3day cruise its never going to be the sky.

Thanks for posting that. Does that mean you have to pay extra for all of those wines by the glass? What can you get that's fully included in the Sky UBP?

The menu pictured is the one in the MDR's, and is for bottled wine and the glasses not included in the package. In the MDR's the servers will bring out a bottle of red and a bottle of white which are the "featured" wine of the night, but you should still be able to get a regular glass of wine with diner if you so choose. You may get some push back from the servers, but be persistent. The best place to get wine on the ship is Outrigger Lounge, as they have a wine menu. (Sorry, forgot to take a picture of it, but while not extravagent it does cover a basic selection of wine from Prosecco to Port and many things in-bwtween. I was able to snag a picture of a crew list of included beverages which I will upload on a separate post.

I was expecting the atrium bar to have a wine selection, but it is now a Mojito Bar, and when busy will ONLY serve mojitos. When not busy they will make regular drinks, but they don't have a large array of liquor there. But try the "Pacific Ocean". Quickly became my favorite drink on the ship.

Johnnie Walker Black is an extra $5? Really? Wow.

I am not clear when you say "an extra $5". Do you mean that if I have UBP and order a Johny Walker Black, I will be charged an extra $5. The Menu reads $4.99. Aren't the menu prices for everyone, with or without UBP ?

Edited by sssccc

Aren't the menu prices for everyone, with or without UBP ?
Everyone on board (of drinking age) has the UBP, so as I understand it, all the prices shown are extra charges that people with the UBP have to pay.

The wine situation sounds terrible. NCL's own house blends (North & South) are among the cheapest choices on the rest of the fleet, for example $7.95 for a glass of white with no beverage package. And on the Sky you have to pay $6.50 on top of the UBP? :confused:

Everyone on board (of drinking age) has the UBP, so as I understand it, all the prices shown are extra charges that people with the UBP have to pay.

OK. I thought it is the same as on Sun. I booked 7 night Alaska on Sun for July. There we have an option to pick one of four freebies. So, I wanted to get an idea of what kind of Scotch will be within the $15 limit.

If someone can post the drinks menu from the Sun, that will be just great.