Breakaway: Rock Of Ages & Cirque Time Changes & Booking

SoCA6ft5

For those who have already booked or have been unable to book these shows on upcoming Bermuda cruises - I received the following information from the pre-cruise concierge:

“Cirque Dreams” and “Rock of Ages” are not available to pre-book at this time. They are currently changing their schedules.

For reference, I'm on the 8/13/17 sailing. I don't know if this applies only to this sailing, but if you have an upcoming Bermuda cruise on the BA you might want to check your show reservations in the upcoming days.

I'll try to pass it on if I hear they have settled on new times and/or are open for new reservations.

Edited by SoCA6ft5
Additional info

The inability to book shows has been reported in several other threads. Let us know when you are able to book.

Thanks, I had noticed that too. I originally figured the online allocations had been booked. But now it looks like that may not be the case.

BTW: I found your recent review most helpful. Thanks for taking the time to post all the dailies, menus, show schedules, those great pictures, etc. They really help with planning. Of course, I blame you for making me upgrade (again) to a Haven Spa Suite. :D

Thanks, I had noticed that too. I originally figured the online allocations had been booked. But now it looks like that may not be the case.

BTW: I found your recent review most helpful. Thanks for taking the time to post all the dailies, menus, show schedules, those great pictures, etc. They really help with planning. Of course, I blame you for making me upgrade (again) to a Haven Spa Suite. :D

Thank you so much for the info! I am on the same sailing...looking forward to an amazing week!

We are on the July 30th sailing and would really like to see Rock of Ages. It has indicated that show was not available for pre-booking. How and where do we book when we get on board?

1) iConcierge app on your phone

2) Stateroom TV

3) Box Office (starboard entrance to theater)

4) Touch Screen Kiosks in all public areas

#1 and #2 are really clunky. Use only as a very last resort.

#3 if personal, but you waste a lot of time standing in line

#4 is the best way to book shows, excursions, dinners. Select what you want. Scan your room key. And you're booked.

For those who have already booked or have been unable to book these shows on upcoming Bermuda cruises - I received the following information from the pre-cruise concierge:

“Cirque Dreams” and “Rock of Ages” are not available to pre-book at this time. They are currently changing their schedules.

For reference, I'm on the 8/13/17 sailing. I don't know if this applies only to this sailing, but if you have an upcoming Bermuda cruise on the BA you might want to check your show reservations in the upcoming days.

I'll try to pass it on if I hear they have settled on new times and/or are open for new reservations.

I'm also on the 8/13/17 sailing. No new updates from what I can see when I log into MyNCL.

Hi I have heard that Rock of Ages hasn't renewed their contract. Don't know what to expect.

We have Cirque Dreams booked for the 1st nite. And BTF 2nd nite. Hope they still go on. :confused::eek:

Really hope they find some way to put ROA on:(

BTW see you in a week:D:ship:

Hi I have heard that Rock of Ages hasn't renewed their contract. Don't know what to expect.

We have Cirque Dreams booked for the 1st nite. And BTF 2nd nite. Hope they still go on. :confused::eek:

Really hope they find some way to put ROA on:(

BTW see you in a week:D:ship:

I'm so bummed. I looked online and BTF is on every night. I really wanted to see ROA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I spoke to a rep this afternoon because i had a question about i concierge. I in turn asked if she was able to book us for ROA. she tried to book us but was unable to.

I asked her if it was still going on and she said that there was no info as to whether or not its been cancelled. She said that there will be a change(contract) but not for our sailing.

So i guess that's a good sign. Keeping fingers crossed the show will go on:D

Liz:)

I spoke to a rep this afternoon because i had a question about i concierge. I in turn asked if she was able to book us for ROA. she tried to book us but was unable to.

I asked her if it was still going on and she said that there was no info as to whether or not its been cancelled. She said that there will be a change(contract) but not for our sailing.

So i guess that's a good sign. Keeping fingers crossed the show will go on:D

Liz:)

I sure hope so. I really want to see it again.

We are on the July 30th sailing and would really like to see Rock of Ages. It has indicated that show was not available for pre-booking.

How and where do we book when we get on board?

So what the result on the July 30th sailing? I am on the October 1st sailing and I have it booked already...

HLR

I'm on the sept 3rd sailing and my original itinerary let me book ROA and CIRQUE at 63 days out. today I checked both and only ROA is cancelled. I saw it last year but this year traveling with our group of 3 twenty year old daughters and they wanted to see it. They probably wont like burn the floor as much.

I attended the RoA performance last Tues (8/15 @ 6:30). They had sold out very quickly, but mine was only 75% full.

So ROA performed twice on the Aug 13th sailing. It was amazing as always

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Only twice? How many day cruise was it?

Last October they performed 5 times on a 7 day cruise. No show sold out, we were able to get in standby twice after booking it once.

I'm on the sept 3rd sailing and my original itinerary let me book ROA and CIRQUE at 63 days out. today I checked both and only ROA is cancelled. I saw it last year but this year traveling with our group of 3 twenty year old daughters and they wanted to see it. They probably wont like burn the floor as much.

I'm on the same sailing and ROA is still on myNCL.