I ♥ Liberty of the seas

collinH45

I loved the Liberty of the seas. Some of the staff was nice. The staff at Cafe Promenade was the nicest. My sister loved the kids club. She had friends that she really liked. The pool was freshwater which was great. The promenade was really cool. We went from 12/26- 12/26, 2013.

I have a family cruise scheduled on her the week of Thanksgiving and I cannot wait!!! This will be the first cruise that I have taken longer than 3/4 nights and such a better ship. The fact that I snagged a corner aft room to boot will make cruising in or on anything else difficult I am sure!:p

67 DAYS:D

Kelly

Our family is booked on Liberty July 30th 2015, next summer out of Bayonne. It will be our first time cruising the Freedom Class! We have cruised Explorer (Voyager Class) 3 times and love it! Heard that Liberty is an awesome ship - like Explorer on steroids. We are really looking forward to it!

We are booked on the Thanksgiving cruise (71 days)! Our 2nd on Liberty in one year (and we never cruise twice in one year)! Was on her in January and it was the best experience, we just had to go again and bring the kids this time. Can't wait for our little ones to see what cruising is all about! :):)

Edited by CamaCama