Any sale coming?

kenzie

Watching prices on Christmas and new year NCL Getaway which are very high with non Guarantee insides starting at about $1099 (Christmas) & Balconies about $1789 plus taxes, I expected a premium but thats a huge premium on a standard price. There are 15 cabins available in almost every category and I haven't seen much movement on cabins- would you expect a reduction and if so when? As I am booking 3 balconies and 2 insides B2B thats a lot of money and I am hoping for a price drop or sale.

Watching prices on Christmas and new year NCL Getaway which are very high with non Guarantee insides starting at about $1099 (Christmas) & Balconies about $1789 plus taxes, I expected a premium but thats a huge premium on a standard price. There are 15 cabins available in almost every category and I haven't seen much movement on cabins- would you expect a reduction and if so when? As I am booking 3 balconies and 2 insides B2B thats a lot of money and I am hoping for a price drop or sale.

There will not be a sale. Prices generally drop as the cruise gets closer, HOWEVER for popular sailings like holidays that isn't necessarily the case. Especially if you're doing a B2B and don't want to switch cabins or need all 5 cabins close to each other. Best to book now to lock in the price.

Your best bet is to book as soon as those dates open up (about a year in advance). Holiday cruises are popular and probably wii sell out. The only thinf in your favor is the hurricane destruction might have people cancelling cruises so you might get lucky and get a price drop.

I would not expect a reduction on holiday sailings on any ship. NCL will fill them up by offering resident rates to Floridians.