*OFFICIAL* CC Group Cruise 02/15/2014 Cupid's IV Southern Caribbean - Carnival Breeze

HeidiHo

Yep! Stephanie is posting :) any word on deposits and pricing yet?

Nope, no word yet. Still waiting to hear from Laura S. From what I understand she's very busy and it takes a while for her get back to people. We'll just have to be patient. LOL.

Edited by HeidiHo

Thanks for letting me know. Am I correct in assuming that it's Stephanie that is posting?

I have enough trouble texting on my phone. I have a regular phone with a slide out keyboard but I'm thinking of getting an Iphone. I'm afraid i'll have trouble with a keyboard that's just a touch screen instead of an actual keyboard with buttons. I really want to get a smart phone though and I'm sure I'll get used to the touch screen keyboard.

I have a touch screen phone and I can't text on it at all. You can either set it swype or normal and I can't type with it either way. I've found I text less and actually pick up the phone and call because it takes me way too long to just send 1 message.

Still no word from Laura.

Interested so far:

HeidiHo (Heidi and Dave)

Cruisin Dave (Dave and Bettie)

RICKAR (Rick and Karen)

Walkswife (Renee)

AKB10 (Frank and Kathy)

roudy1 (Char and Jim)

rednose83

cruisinmimiof3

ed_k_tx (Ed and Dale)

nolababe504 (Brian and Rachel)

Mimiof2 (Lisa and Kevin)

Jimmylisa (Lisa and James)

momofzeke (Sue and Dave)

Ducman & Nazaruska (Chris and Michelle)

Ltvscout (Scott and Tami)

Vitality08

dadof2boys (Joe and Alisha + 2 kids)

quietman12 (Bob and Lisa)

DALSAL (Dot)

cruiselover999 (Kelly and Eric)

Cruisin' Jeanie (Jean and Ben, Jeremy and Chelsea)

Cruisin2Sun (Gail)

PoofyTheCat (Mimi and Andy)

Dspcentury (David and Adrianne)

Psych NP (Heidi and Missy)

jreichow (John and Jenny)

stepha06 (Stephanie, Justin, Matthew and Dylan)

lala363 (Leslie, Aaron and Steve)

Valor2005 (Ray and Kim)

De-Luxe08 (Donna and Ed)

ShrtSwtDeb (Deb and Mike)

lls9097 (Dick and Linda)

jmwg49 (Jill, Jonathan, Jocelyn and Joel)

Das Boat (David and Alise)

Edited by HeidiHo

Very interested in this cruise. Please add Aric and Debbie to your list!!!!

Welcome Aric and Debbie! You have been added.

Interested so far:

HeidiHo (Heidi and Dave)

Cruisin Dave (Dave and Bettie)

RICKAR (Rick and Karen)

Walkswife (Renee)

AKB10 (Frank and Kathy)

roudy1 (Char and Jim)

rednose83

cruisinmimiof3

ed_k_tx (Ed and Dale)

nolababe504 (Brian and Rachel)

Mimiof2 (Lisa and Kevin)

Jimmylisa (Lisa and James)

momofzeke (Sue and Dave)

Ducman & Nazaruska (Chris and Michelle)

Ltvscout (Scott and Tami)

Vitality08

dadof2boys (Joe and Alisha + 2 kids)

quietman12 (Bob and Lisa)

DALSAL (Dot)

cruiselover999 (Kelly and Eric)

Cruisin' Jeanie (Jean and Ben, Jeremy and Chelsea)

Cruisin2Sun (Gail)

PoofyTheCat (Mimi and Andy)

Dspcentury (David and Adrianne)

Psych NP (Heidi and Missy)

jreichow (John and Jenny)

stepha06 (Stephanie, Justin, Matthew and Dylan)

lala363 (Leslie, Aaron and Steve)

Valor2005 (Ray and Kim)

De-Luxe08 (Donna and Ed)

ShrtSwtDeb (Deb and Mike)

lls9097 (Dick and Linda)

jmwg49 (Jill, Jonathan, Jocelyn and Joel)

Das Boat (David and Alise)

chinathepug (Aric and Debbie)

Good morning Cupids,

It's warm and beautiful here today. Time to walk the picket line.:( Yep you heard correctly. Lockheed and the union I'm a member of could not agree on a contract. I knew it would happen this year but I was hoping for something else.

Hope everyone has a great day. Looking forward to a cruise to get away from all of this.

Dave

Dave, I'm really sorry to hear about your strike. Hope they get it resolved quickly!

We grafted a calf yesterday evening, and it might have been the easiest and quickest graft EVER! The cow is a gentle thing that lost a calf that was deformed. The calf is a cute light grey thing with a pure white tail (a result of the neighbor's bull that jumped the fence last summer). We didn't even have to put them into the squeeze chute, we just put them in a small pen and the calf started sucking and the cow never kicked him even once.

Just FYI - No word from Laura yet. :(

It's warm and beautiful here today. Time to walk the picket line.:( Yep you heard correctly. Lockheed and the union I'm a member of could not agree on a contract. I knew it would happen this year but I was hoping for something else.

Dave - are you actually on strike yet or just protesting? i have a friend who is a flight attendant on AA and they have been picketing this week but they aren't on strike...yet. Just wanting to be heard at this point.

We grafted a calf yesterday evening, and it might have been the easiest and quickest graft EVER! The cow is a gentle thing that lost a calf that was deformed. The calf is a cute light grey thing with a pure white tail (a result of the neighbor's bull that jumped the fence last summer). We didn't even have to put them into the squeeze chute, we just put them in a small pen and the calf started sucking and the cow never kicked him even once.

Sue - Love the heart warming stories.

Not much going on here. It's been kind of chilly but it's supposed to get up into the 60's today so not too bad for April. we sure got spoiled when we had 2 weeks of 70's and 80's back in March.

Just FYI - No word from Laura yet. :(

Dave - are you actually on strike yet or just protesting? i have a friend who is a flight attendant on AA and they have been picketing this week but they aren't on strike...yet. Just wanting to be heard at this point.

Sue - Love the heart warming stories.

Not much going on here. It's been kind of chilly but it's supposed to get up into the 60's today so not too bad for April. we sure got spoiled when we had 2 weeks of 70's and 80's back in March.

We are actually on strike. It effects the Fort Worth plant and the testing facilities in Pax and Edwards. Over 3600 employees. 93.6% voted to strike.

So a question regarding these group cruises... Can we get on with the group, but pay the interline rate which will most likely end up being cheaper??

Would like to cruise with a group, but also have to be wise with our funds...

So a question regarding these group cruises... Can we get on with the group, but pay the interline rate which will most likely end up being cheaper??

Would like to cruise with a group, but also have to be wise with our funds...

Not sure if you can actually book with the group at interline rates. I guess that would be a question for Johna (the agent who handles CC group cruises) but even if you book on your own you would be welcome to chat with us here and join us for on board activities. We have always had a few people who participate with us but weren't actually booked with the group.

We are actually on strike. It effects the Fort Worth plant and the testing facilities in Pax and Edwards. Over 3600 employees. 93.6% voted to strike.

Hope an agreement is reached soon -- it is difficult being on strike. Been there with my husband's company quite a while back.

Cruisin Dave...Sorry to hear that you are on strike. I know that is no fun.

My hope is that there will be a speedy resolution so that you can go back to work.

Heidi..Please keep me posted on a possible strike with AA...I am flying with them in June...