April 13th Herod's Tour

menis

• 1 month later...

We're considering this tour (there are two of us) on 04/13, however when we called, we were told that there are only 2 people signed up besides us, and even they didn't "confirm".

If you're still going, perhaps you need to update Herod.

The minimum is 10, of course, so with the current numbers this tour may never happen.

We're also thinking about doing something similar via http://www.johnnestorstluciatours.com, they use speed-boats both ways to get to/from Soufriere, have a little more on the agenda (like Tet Paul trail), and it seems that they'll work with a smaller group. Your four could do it.

We're considering this tour (there are two of us) on 04/13, however when we called, we were told that there are only 2 people signed up besides us, and even they didn't "confirm".

If you're still going, perhaps you need to update Herod.

The minimum is 10, of course, so with the current numbers this tour may never happen.

We're also thinking about doing something similar via
they use speed-boats both ways to get to/from Soufriere, have a little more on the agenda (like Tet Paul trail), and it seems that they'll work with a smaller group. Your four could do it.

Hello,

I had to change our plans because they also said they had only 2 reservations. I have booked with COSOL TOURS Land and Sea tour, similar tour.

They replied right away and confirmed.

OK. Thanks for updating.

Cosol is driving both ways, we'll use it only as a last resort, if all other options fail.

Let me look into Johnnestor tour, they take a speed boat? Is there a minimum?

How many does people does herod's have now?

Today besides us it was just "two unconfirmed". I figure, someone emailed them, like I did, but never followed up with a "yes, we'd like to come".

You guys are two? Or four

We are four.

We're two. There are two more "unconfirmed" with Herod's. You're four. So we're 2 and potentially 4 short of 10 with Herod's. Alternatively, 2 short with http://www.johnnestorstluciatours.com who says he needs 8. But I've seen some reviews saying there were just 6 people on the tour, so I guess he may flex a little.

We're two. There are two more "unconfirmed" with Herod's. You're four. So we're 2 and potentially 4 short of 10 with Herod's. Alternatively, 2 short with http://www.johnnestorstluciatours.com who says he needs 8. But I've seen some reviews saying there were just 6 people on the tour, so I guess he may flex a little.

Good morning

HEROD'S TOUR

There is another couple on my ship Jewel of the seas that would like to join. That would be eight of us +two they say they have.

I think we are good !! :)

Today besides us it was just "two unconfirmed". I figure, someone emailed them, like I did, but never followed up with a "yes, we'd like to come".

Hello,

By any chance did you get a confirmation from Herod's?

Hello,

Yesterday early evening she finally emailed me back and said they she has 8 people and waiting for a couple more. She advised that she will confirm with me today. I'm abit confused.

My name is under Mena family of four.

menis, Delphina (the one who writes back from Herod's) said that she didn't get any booking info from you or Ropagi. Maybe you want to try submitting the request again or even calling her (http://herodstours.com/contact-us-st-lucia)

What is your name?

I just got an email from Delphina, she wants your names to put our group together and email us for meeting place.