Just of the Explorer

Just got off the Explorer and had a great cruise. I'll be more than glad to answer any questions. A short synopsis will follow within a couple of days.

Just got off the Explorer and had a great cruise. I'll be more than glad to answer any questions. A short synopsis will follow within a couple of days.

Which category stateroom did you stay in?? And location for that matter.

Which category stateroom did you stay in?? And location for that matter.

We were in a E1 Balcony deck 8 midship 8626 great location nice cabin but very small

Guest maddycat
can not wait to read more, we leave in less than 14 days...anything new to the ship, how was the food in the mdr? any smell?

We also were on this cruise (April 26-May 5, 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean). The ship is in great shape, very clean, no smell anywhere. The food was very good. Service was excellent, very friendly.

We're going on Explorer in June.... Please tell about your cruise.... Thanks

We were on Explorer last November. I have a review link in my siggy...lots of pictures in a day by day format.

We're looking to book her again 11/13.

Better question, was there ANYTHING that you did not agree or care for??

Smeck,

Did you drive down? If so, did you leave that morning or the day before? Thanks.

Drove down the morning of the cruise. Left around 9am arrived just after 11. We live in central CT.

Smeck,

We're leaving the morning of the cruise (a Thursday) from my daughter's house in West Hartford. We have never driven to Cape Liberty before. We are planning on leaving around 8:00 am. Does this sound good? Is West Hartford considered central CT? I was expecting about a 3 hour drive with traffic.

I live in Bristol leaving at 8am should get you to the port in plenty of time. I would suggest leaving around 9am to avoid the NYC rush hour traffic. That worked perfectly for us. You can't get on the ship until 1130 the earliest anyway.

Hello,

Hubby and I will be on the Explorer in late June. I noticed from another thread, the poster who had just left the Enchantment, stated the MDR was open on embarkation day for lunch. Was this true on the Explorer also?? Just wondering if they have started this for other ships.

Thanks and hope you had a great cruise:)

I am so happy that I caught your review while reading someone elses post. In all of my years on cruise critic, your review, is by far the BEST I have ever read. The way it's all put together with the right pictures in between made it so pleasurable, thank you !!!

You have a great looking family and I commend you on your weight loss. Your purple gown was gorgeous, and you worked it girl!!!

Again, I'm so happy to have caught this review. It truly is the best on cruise critic.

We're going on the Explorer Sept. 30th to Bermuda. I haven't been on EOS in about 8 years, but we sail to BDA every fall. Looking forward to trying RCCL all over again.

We were on Explorer last November. I have a review link in my siggy...lots of pictures in a day by day format.

We're looking to book her again 11/13.

I just read on another post that there were 3 formal nights on your cruise???

Which nights were they?

We're doing the 9 day Explorer at the end of the month and just want to make sure we pack accordingly.

I just read on another post that there were 3 formal nights on your cruise???

Which nights were they?

We're doing the 9 day Explorer at the end of the month and just want to make sure we pack accordingly.

The second night, fourth night, and day eight. It caught us by surprise we thought there were only two.

Archived