Miami NCL hotel night before

BrPanthers99

Ive never booked a hotel with ncl ive seen that the price is too much.dont worry in miami there are a lot of hotels that have precruise packages including shuttle from the airport and then to port.most of the airport hotel do that and you can find a very decent one paying 100-150 usd per night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have booked a hotel in Miami through Norwegian many many times. Depending on when (the date) your cruise is, the price might be a little but the includes the shuttle to the port. I have stayed at the Miami Softiel Hotel located near the Miami airport. The hotel has a free shuttle to and from the airport. It is a nice hotel with a bar, restaurant, gift shop and they can make tour arrangements for you. It is located in a commercial area so nothing within walking distance, shops and other restaurants.

Anyone book the hotel through NCL the night before?

How was it?

Does the transportation only include hotel to port the morning of the trip?

How did you get to hotel?

I've booked my hotel in Miami three times with NCL; the first 2 times I did my transfer's with NCL and this worked great. Last year due to having broken my leg prior to the cruise I did private transfers for the "leg room" :D

The hotels they use do change.

Check out EAST COAST DEPARTURES here on Cruise Critic for more ideas on hotels in Miami.

(personally, I have to do it via the cruiseline. I like to be in control)

We've booked hotels twice before with NCL--both pre-cruise. The one time in Miami, several years ago, we rented a car at the airport, but we returned the rental the morning of the cruise and were shuttled by NCL to the port--no problem. The hotel was very nice and the room was a reasonable rate. Worked out fine. Booked last year in NYC before our Breakaway cruise, and were shuttled over the morning of embarkation. Planning to book hotel again thru NCL in New Orleans (for Dawn--W. Carib.) next year.

To us, the little extra $ for the room is worth it, as we know the day of the cruise, the transfer to the port is covered, and less to worry about.

Also most of the hotels for this spring break are all booked when I booked mine I did not get one I would say is a great hotel HoJo. Flying is easier because you do not have to pay for all the parking. And alot of times I just take a taxi the bus is late alot and dont like to leave before 10-10:30. Most taxis are around $30