TAHITIAN PRINCESS-9/1/05 SAILING-MOOREA PORT-DR. M. POOLE-DOLPHIN & WHALE EXPEDITION

stephyd

Hi, I am Stephanie and my husband Harry are going to be on the Tahitian Princess leaving 9/1/05. I have called (left a message on his phone) and emailed Dr. Michael Poole who does the dolphin and whale expedition on the island of Moorea. He does them only on Sunday and Thursday. But I heard if I can get a group of passengers, he might do an extra one on another day. We will be there on Sat 9/10. He is from the US and now lives in Moorea. This is an exciting opportunity for all of us (we can see the whales and dolphines up close)in their natural enviroment. I read and believe we can snorkle in the ocean with them. This is not a canned tour (dolphin encounter). This is truely special. If anyone is intrested please email me at snapper987@comcast.net as soon as possible.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. See you on Sept. 1st.

Stephanie,

Dr. Poole's excursion is now offered through Princess online. We are signed up for the one during the Sept 21 sailing. I haven't been back to the Princess shore excursion page lately, but your should be able to sign up for it during your cruise. It's $79.00, which seems like a good deal for this adventure! :) Dr. Poole is not listed in the precruise shore excursion brochure sent out by Princess, but it is online.

John

Hi,

Thanks so much about your information. I did not look on line that closely. I only booked a trip in Ratonga with TP. I usually just book my trips at the port. I just looked at the tour book they sent to me. I also bought a book about these islands "Tahiti & the French Polynesia Guide" and the author also mentioned that this was his only 2 trips per week. I have already set 2 spaces and am very happy. Are you going on this sailing? Twenty days and counting.

Stephanie

Archived