MSC Simfonia - category 06 cabins - sea view or deck view?

windsor55

I was offered by TA cabin 06 category 8269 on board of MSC Simfonia, which according to plan is located in aft part of "Bach" deck . It is described as ocean view cabin, but seems in fact it is deck/ladder view cabin:(. Does anybody has any idea about this cabin view and does it has window or porthole?

I remember I saw on the Cruis Critic forum detailed description of the cabins for Norwegian Epic, but can't find similar thing for MSC Simfonia...

Thank you!

I was offered by TA cabin 06 category 8269 on board of MSC Simfonia, which according to plan is located in aft part of "Bach" deck . It is described as ocean view cabin, but seems in fact it is deck/ladder view cabin:(. Does anybody has any idea about this cabin view and does it has window or porthole?

I remember I saw on the Cruis Critic forum detailed description of the cabins for Norwegian Epic, but can't find similar thing for MSC Simfonia...

Thank you!

I have been on the Sinfonia twice. The outside cabins have a window, but they are VERY claustrophobic. I would recommend a balcony cabin it is worth the cost

Thank you!

thank you! But they don't offer balcony cabins:(... Actualy I can put up small window, but my concern is that instead of the sea I will see public walking by my window:)

Looking at the deck plans related to that cabin on deck 8, all cabins close to this cabin are ocean view so there is no walk-way where you would have large groups of people walking along the length of the ship (outside your cabin) all day long. At best you might have a handful of people access the small deck area by using the stairs from the deck above or the deck below, but I think that it will be a very small amount of people - and most likely when the ship comes into port or leaves port. Why? Because there are more accessible open areas where people will want to spend time. Hope that helps.

thank you! But they don't offer balcony cabins:(... Actualy I can put up small window, but my concern is that instead of the sea I will see public walking by my window:)

They most definitely do have cabins with balconies - I had one for 21 days on the sailing from Italy to Durban. You need to go for a suite to get a balcony.

Archived