Pacific....? What's Next?

• 2 months later...

There are heaps of cruises around the Sth Pacific, eg.

* Pride of America - around the Hawaiian Islands, Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, Kauai, etc. (it was our first ever cruise, and we still talk about this cruise)

* Celebrity Millienium, from Hawaii back to Sydney, visiting Tahitian islands, Papeete, Bora Bora, etc. then Suva & Noumea, before arriving in Sydney

(this cruise was SO GOOD, and having time in Waikiki before the cruise departure was a lot of fun)

* Sun Princess cruise around the South Pacific islands, just love Princess cruises also.

Pretty funny but I think they already have names 'Aria' and 'Eden'.

Yep, and their itineraries are also out. We've just got back on the Pac Dawn and they were selling cruises on the new ships with great VIP packages for those who booked while on the cruise.

• 1 month later...

I guess P&O cruises will appeal to a lot of Aussies, who haven't travelled much. I have personally spoken, to people who cruised on P&O around the Sth Pacific, and they love it, and have no intention, of travelling further afield, pity, they miss out on so much in this world. Unless, its the short South Pacific cruises that appeal to them, cheaper than a longer cruise, not as much money is required to spend on booze, etc.

• 2 months later...
I guess P&O cruises will appeal to a lot of Aussies, who haven't travelled much. I have personally spoken, to people who cruised on P&O around the Sth Pacific, and they love it, and have no intention, of travelling further afield, pity, they miss out on so much in this world. Unless, its the short South Pacific cruises that appeal to them, cheaper than a longer cruise, not as much money is required to spend on booze, etc.

I sailed the pacific Islands on the Pearl, with my adult daughter. Must say, it was not my cup of tea. I have though booked to try the Eden, as I loved the Volendam. Will be interesting to see what PO do to her. Gets up my princess points as well. K