Z Limo?

hartskys

We are dropping our rental car off at Hobby Aiport the day of our cruise. How much is Z Limo to the cruise port? There's only 2 of us going ont he cruise and I know we could book through Carnival but I don't think they leave until around noon from Hobby and that's when we would like to be getting on the ship :( Any help woudl be greatly appreciated - this is the first time we have had to take a transfer to the cruise and not just hop in a taxi for a few $'s - thanks!

From the websites, it appears:

Cornerstone charges $110 for a town car from Hobby to Galveston PLUS:

"Price does not include Gratuity which is 20%...Prices are subject to change. Prices do include all Toll Fees and Fuel"

Z Limo's website say $95 for a town car, Hobby to Galveston...$150 for a stretch limo, $20 pp for a shared shuttle..."per person min 6"...

Anyone know if YOU have to come up with your own party of six...or if they just place you in a shuttle with whoeverelse is making the trip?

If it's like the shuttles here in LA--where you just book and it is up to them to fill it...it sounds like a good deal...I've got lots of time so I don't mind waiting a little for others to join...or making stops at other hotels...I can use that extra $55 each way for other things...

we used Z limo last month

it was 91$ total for 3 of us in a towncar from hobby to galveston

it was the cheapest i found from houston

How was Z limo service? Can you please give me some feedback? I've never used them before, I always use Cornerstone, so I would like to know a little bit more from someone with experience!

How was Z limo service? Can you please give me some feedback? I've never used them before, I always use Cornerstone, so I would like to know a little bit more from someone with experience!

sorry I just saw this post...

i liked them alot,

we had to prepay with them before we came

it was 91$ for 3 of us in a towncar from hobby to galveston each way

when we got off our flight, our driver was there at the baggage claim, at hobby with a sign with our name on it ,

he was very nice, pulled all my luggage, which helped since im pregnant,

and he even offered to take us to get food since he heard me say i was starving,

they were very efficient,

getting from the ship back to the airport, I called them when we got to galveston so I could tell them a time,

we self disembarked, so we got out of the terminal and the driver actually called our cell and said he was there

we waited all but 2 minutes

and then headed to the airport,

they were really good, nice drivers, professional etc and good drivers

So most companies just have you call when you are getting ready to get off the ship. I was concerned that I would give them a time and we would get into a long customs line and would be late getting off??

sorry I just saw this post...

i liked them alot,

we had to prepay with them before we came

it was 91$ for 3 of us in a towncar from hobby to galveston each way

when we got off our flight, our driver was there at the baggage claim, at hobby with a sign with our name on it ,

he was very nice, pulled all my luggage, which helped since im pregnant,

and he even offered to take us to get food since he heard me say i was starving,

they were very efficient,

getting from the ship back to the airport, I called them when we got to galveston so I could tell them a time,

we self disembarked, so we got out of the terminal and the driver actually called our cell and said he was there

we waited all but 2 minutes

and then headed to the airport,

they were really good, nice drivers, professional etc and good drivers

thank you for the info,and i am glad to hear you had a good experiance with this car service is good to know

we have recommend Cornerstone Elite Limos to our friends mainly because of their reputation and service wow, we have used many others transportation services and we wish they were like Cornerstone but when it comes to Houston we definitely are sticking to Cornerstone

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

We used Z Limo in Feb from Hobby to San Luis Resort in Galveston. He called us while we were getting off the plane. He was in baggage claim with a sign with our name on it. He got our luggage and went to our town car. Service was great. I would use them anytime. I know you will like them.

• 2 weeks later...
thank you for the info,and i am glad to hear you had a good experiance with this car service is good to know

we have recommend Cornerstone Elite Limos to our friends mainly because of their reputation and service wow, we have used many others transportation services and we wish they were like Cornerstone but when it comes to Houston we definitely are sticking to Cornerstone

Thank you

Cornerstone Elite Limo picked us up at the Springhill Marriott before our cruse. We found another family to share on the Roll Call. It was $120 total. And we had 5 so it was $25 each. Nicer than taking shuttle back to airport and spending $30 each from airport to ship.

Took Carnival back to ship because the 2 of us couldn't find anyone to share.

Archived