Vera Bradley bags

LilD

I am sailing on the FOS next Sunday and was looking to buy a Vera Bradley bag. Does anyone know of a store that may carry them either in Cape Canaveral, San Juan, Puerto Rico or in Philipsburg, St.Maarten?

Thanks!!

Danielle

I am sailing on the FOS next Sunday and was looking to buy a Vera Bradley bag. Does anyone know of a store that may carry them either in Cape Canaveral, San Juan, Puerto Rico or in Philipsburg, St.Maarten?

Thanks!!

Danielle

So why wouldn't you check for locations on Vera Bradley's website ?The website lists the locations of Vera Bradley owned stores and outlets as well as Specialty Retailers that sell Vera Bradley items.

Thanks!!

Danielle

I LOVE my Vera Bradley!! There is an outlet store in Orlando! Usually 60% off!

I stock up when I'm there since there is no location in Canada that sells them!

Nothing in the other ports..

Edited by vacation_junkie

I didn't know that they made "man bags"!!!:D

BTW, I am a huge Vera fan. She now goes with me on all our cruises.:)

That was actually an answer from my wife.:) She thinks the bags are pretty, but they fall apart on her quickly.

That was actually an answer from my wife.:) She thinks the bags are pretty, but they fall apart on her quickly.

I sort of figured that, but couldn't resist the come back.

Tell her that is why Vera prices her items so economically. You can have more than one!!;)

I get emails from Vera Bradley almost on a daily basis. They have sales all the time on their website with free shipping. Right now there is a 75% off sale on selected items.

When you sign up for their emails, you also get 20% off coupons on a regular basis on new releases.

Thanks!!

Danielle

Love ALL of my Vera Bradley bags! They have been on more cruises than most PEOPLE! If you don't find any on this cruise, check out EBAY, Vera Bradley (the company) sells on Ebay and so do many Vera reatailers.

Just bought the Vera cosmetic bag and it is filled and ready for my January cruise!

Bon Voyage!

I have used Vera Bradley bags since she first started selling them, and use them almost exclusively. I wash them once or twice a season, and have never had a problem with one, so find it hard to believe that they have ever fallen apart. Granted, after very long use, the corners will wear, both on the bags and the wallets, but fall apart??? No.

I've been using mine for years and they have never fallen apart and believe me I do NOT pack light!! LOL!! I find them very good for traveling. We just went on the Freedom and I used one of mine for the beach, pool, etc. Worked great. As for where to buy them, go on the website as others have said. I get e-mails all the time from them for big discounts (and also if anyone is interested coach also has great discounts on their website which I use for my coach bags). I will add to all Vera fans out there; we spent a week in Disney after our cruise and I bought two Mickey bags. Soooo cute!!

Have a wonderful vacation and happy shopping!!!

I LOVE my Vera Bradley!! There is an outlet store in Orlando! Usually 60% off!

I stock up when I'm there since there is no location in Canada that sells them!

Nothing in the other ports..

Thanks for the Orlando tip :) I'll definitely try to make it to the outlet and see what they have. I wish there was a store that was reasonably close to me that sells them….but no such luck.

I get emails from Vera Bradley almost on a daily basis. They have sales all the time on their website with free shipping. Right now there is a 75% off sale on selected items.

When you sign up for their emails, you also get 20% off coupons on a regular basis on new releases.

I just signed up on their website. I was hoping to save on the international shipping and duties (they really do add up :( ) but if I can't find any bags on my trip then I guess I'll just bite the bullet and order online. Thank you for help :)

These are not far from the port. Maybe 4 to 7 miles?

Dillards

•777 E.M.I. Causeway

•Merritt Island, FL 32952

•(321) 452-6411

Johnston's Hallmark

•125 E Merritt Island Cswy

•Merritt Island, FL 32952-3697

•(321) 449-4090

I am with the rest of the Vera Bradley people .. I have never had one fall apart .. they are so well made and I find that they make the best laptop or computer bags ( Just the appropriate size tote) and are so much more lightweight than leather laptop bags. I do have some for handbags and as I get older I find that I like the look of leather bags, but they get too heavy too fast. Vera to the rescue!

There's also a Merle Norman that carries VB in Titusville near the Walmart.

I have tons of VB, and it's never fallen apart. Besides, VB has so many styles that Coach doesn't have an answer for or which would be way too heavy. A Vera Weekender is a nice bag for a carry-on; the same thing in leather would weigh a ton before you even put anything in it. And I can't imagine the scratching it would endure.

I have used Vera Bradley bags since she first started selling them, and use them almost exclusively. I wash them once or twice a season, and have never had a problem with one, so find it hard to believe that they have ever fallen apart. Granted, after very long use, the corners will wear, both on the bags and the wallets, but fall apart??? No.

Never had an issue with mine.

I use a V.B. laptop bag , purse, lunch bag daily..

Thanks for the Orlando tip :) I'll definitely try to make it to the outlet and see what they have. I wish there was a store that was reasonably close to me that sells them….but no such luck.

My DH LOVES when we go to the Outlet store in Orlando. Last trip 2.5 hours later both he and DS wanted to bash their heads of the show case ;)..but I left happy with $980 worth of goods for $260!!

I'm disappointed our next cruise leaves from Ft Lauderdale. He however is not :D