Azamara Policy For Transfering Bookings to TA

rallydave

Would appreciate knowing Azamara's policy for transferring bookings from direct bookings with Azamara as well as between TA's

Am asking because it appears that Azamara is making special offers only good on weekends where many TA's are not open. Got another one this morning only good until midnight Sunday nite.

Thanks in advance,

Would appreciate knowing Azamara's policy for transferring bookings from direct bookings with Azamara as well as between TA's

Am asking because it appears that Azamara is making special offers only good on weekends where many TA's are not open. Got another one this morning only good until midnight Sunday nite.

Thanks in advance,

As far as I know, you just tell them who your TA is. When I book on-board, they have a note in my record as to who my TA is.

What's the special deal? Didn't get the one this morning.

Not a whole lot, just another OBC offer for booking this weekend but, reminded me to ask the question as some other cruise lines have a 30 day maximum to change TA's or from direct to TA and hadn't seen the question answered in the past.

Just book by Sunday at midnight and we'll give you some ONBOARD SPENDING MONEY.

$300 in Onboard Spending Money per stateroom for Club Interior and Club Oceanview

$400 in Onboard Spending Money per stateroom for Club Veranda

$500 in Onboard Spending Money per suite for Club Suites

And since Destination Immersion® is what we stand for, feel free to use your Onboard Spending Money for any Land Discoveries® shore excursion we offer. Of course, the Onboard Spending Money also works onboard our ships.

But hurry; it's the weekend sale, and you're running out of time. The world will still be there on Monday, just not on sale.

it was 30 days to switch from the cruise line to a TA. If i call from home-rare-i just get the form and fill it out and fax in.. i wanted to change TA's. bottom line in my case i got Nicole involved and the ex TA had to write a letter to release several cruises to new TA. at that point in 2105 i had 2 agents and needed to move all cruises. i can say this some of the cruises were booked on ship and i did not realize that they went to the agent of record with the line..

The current sale is pretty paltry. I'm waiting for the next BOGOHO. Hoping Dec. 1 starts a new cycle of discount offers.

Me, too. Frankly, getting the BOGOHO is about the only way I am willing to afford Azamara. There is a distinct difference between being able to afford something and being willing to afford it.

Without the BOGOHO or a truly unusual circumstance, my experience has been that a Club Continent Suite on Azamara runs about 80-100% more than a sky suite on Celebrity. Azamara is wonderful, but it ain't THAT much better. Most sales other than some OBC or BOGOHO don't include suites. And $500 falls a couple of thousand dollars short of covering the difference.

I want to find a way to cruise more on Azamara, but I have to be able to justify the difference. But, without the BOGOHO, it's just too great.

Try booking a verandah cabin or even an ocean view - much cheaper than a suite. Also if you book a verandah cabin and are an LCV member you can apply for an upgrade to a Club Continent suite for $398. Obviously it's not guaranteed, but does happen. We booked an ocean view for our cruise starting this week and got this upgrade to a verandah cabin, and a poster on one of the Azamara forums recently said they had got the upgrade from a verandah to a suite - that's a bargain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk